While completely worthless for me to do business with, for personal use, I'm using both my Q5 and Z3 as dedicated CB10 hardware as BB10 falls into oblivion.

That being said, I'm definitely of the opinion that had BB10 came out with larger devices at time, it wouldn't have changed the end result, but I'd have a much easier time using both of these phones in 2020, the Q5 especially.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-20 05:04 PM
    While completely worthless for me to do business with, for personal use, I'm using both my Q5 and Z3 as dedicated CB10 hardware as BB10 falls into oblivion.

That being said, I'm definitely of the opinion that had BB10 came out with larger devices at time, it wouldn't have changed the end result, but I'd have a much easier time using both of these phones in 2020, the Q5 especially.

Posted via CB10
    Isn't the Q10 larger than the Q5.... came out at the same time.

Wasn't the Z30 bigger than the Z3.... came out before the Z3 - but not to your AT&T.

Sounds like you just choose the wrong devices out of the ones that were offered.

Did you ever get the Passport?
    04-09-20 07:25 AM
    Isn't the Q10 larger than the Q5.... came out at the same time.

Wasn't the Z30 bigger than the Z3.... came out before the Z3 - but not to your AT&T.

Sounds like you just choose the wrong devices out of the ones that were offered.

Did you ever get the Passport?
    I've got them all just have two specific models in a old tech bag that I happened to unpack from storage. We just started moving into a different place three weeks ago. I've completely emptied out the first 10X20 unit and 10X10 unit is almost empty. I suspect all the remaining BlackBerry collection in the last 10X20 unit.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-20 08:38 AM