I had a laid up Keyone since I'm using a Key2, dual sim, so when my wife lost her Priv, I passed it to her.

The strange thing is that after factory reset the Netflix app is not available for installation!!!
    Half hour earlier the netflix was installed on it and was running flawlessly. My key2 has the Netflix app since long time so its not matter of support of screen ratio.

After a lot of reading in this forum, I did a manual installation of the official app from Netflix's site, one more installation from third party store etc etc but same issue app is starting but then is closing giving a message for compatibility (or something like that)!

How to proceed? I have seen the advice to wait for a newer version of the app but I don't think that this is the solution as the that post is little a bit old.
    02-24-20 04:37 PM
    I had a laid up Keyone since I'm using a Key2, dual sim, so when my wife lost her Priv, I passed it to her.

The strange thing is that after factory reset the Netflix app is not available for installation!!!
    Half hour earlier the netflix was installed on it and was running flawlessly. My key2 has the Netflix app since long time so its not matter of support of screen ratio.

After a lot of reading in this forum, I did a manual installation of the official app from Netflix's site, one more installation from third party store etc etc but same issue app is starting but then is closing giving a message for compatibility (or something like that)!

How to proceed? I have seen the advice to wait for a newer version of the app but I don't think that this is the solution as the that post is little a bit old.
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...-apk-download/

Netflix gets confused with the KEYx screen ratio every now and then. Just install it from here.
    mpokeras and RLeeSimon like this.
    02-24-20 04:46 PM
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...-apk-download/

Netflix gets confused with the KEYx screen ratio every now and then. Just install it from here.
    Its same result, error -13, not compatible version
    02-25-20 03:23 PM
    Its same result, error -13, not compatible version
    Just use apkmirror and try each version running backwards until you find one that works.
    mpokeras likes this.
    02-25-20 04:50 PM
    does it work in a desktop version of a web browser and maximise screen from there? not ideal I appreciate.
    mpokeras likes this.
    02-26-20 02:42 AM
    I've had some small problems with Netflix on keyòne.Just deleted the app and reinstalled the Netflix App..It also updates every couple of weeks.
    mpokeras likes this.
    02-26-20 03:56 AM
    Just tried and it's working on K1 Black Edition. logged in and watched some video. I don't remember ever having any Netflix issues so far with this phone.
    mpokeras likes this.
    02-26-20 11:33 AM
    Just use apkmirror and try each version running backwards until you find one that works.
    I did it starting from ver 2789 and upwards with no luck!
    03-01-20 04:43 AM
    I've had some small problems with Netflix on keyòne.Just deleted the app and reinstalled the Netflix App..It also updates every couple of weeks.
    It's not available in the app store as its not compatible!
    03-01-20 04:45 AM
    It's not available in the app store as its not compatible!
    03-01-20 05:08 AM
    I had a chat with Netflix's suppport, schoolboys that reading preset-ted steps.
    No chance!
    03-01-20 05:10 AM
    Just had a look it's in my account on Google play store.I'm in my bedroom watching Altered Carbon.Can watch on my phone or screen mirror to my tv.
    Our Netflix subscription can have 3 different devices playing 3 different shows the same time.I can watch on my phone or screen mirror to my Tv.I also watch Foxtel Go the same way -pay TV.
    Taking delivery of a key2Le on Wednesday. Hope that works the same.It might be something to do with what country your in ,maby??
    03-01-20 05:31 AM
    At the end I got the solution!!!

After endless downloading and testing of mirrored apk files, I had an idea to try with some other, alternative, app stores.
    Aurora app store did the job when I logged in with my google account risking to become blacklisted. Same app store is not working with the default fake account.

Netflix app was available in the interface of Aurora and installed trouble free! No more error -13 and compatibility issues.
    Later I did a check with Google app store and Netflix is not appeared as an app installed through it hence no future updates.

But it is working and I cant do the same with Aurora again!
    oo_se7en likes this.
    03-04-20 01:52 PM