Some features are not working well, specifically the browser. The phone shows no update available and it is Network locked on T-Mobile. Other than the browser and WiFi calling preferences the phone functions well. I am concerned about running an autoloader with a development software version. I don't want to loose functionality and I don't want my phone to become a brick. Can someone advise me on what I need to do?
    02-19-20 03:25 AM
    Some features are not working well, specifically the browser. The phone shows no update available and it is Network locked on T-Mobile. Other than the browser and WiFi calling preferences the phone functions well. I am concerned about running an autoloader with a development software version. I don't want to loose functionality and I don't want my phone to become a brick. Can someone advise me on what I need to do?
    Here is the latest full autoloader for your specific device.
    https://mega.nz/#!c8xlxYjT!sEGOs4FCL...dccobt_Bem-FcY

Download to PC, plug in your device and run the file. Your phone will be entirely wipe during the process so you may wish to backup any important data beforehand.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-20 05:23 AM
    I recently picked up a couple of AT&T locked Z10s and had trouble getting it setup after a security wipe. I found that if I inserted the AT&T sim from my BlackBerry Classic, I was able to get past the WiFi setup. Then after 24 hours, I did a software update check, with the sim installed and it detected the OTA update, which I was able to download over WiFi.

I think you may be able to do the same if you have a T-Mobile sim. That is what I would try before trying to do an autoloader since it is easier.

Let everyone know if it works or not.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-20 03:41 PM
    I recently picked up a couple of AT&T locked Z10s and had trouble getting it setup after a security wipe. I found that if I inserted the AT&T sim from my BlackBerry Classic, I was able to get past the WiFi setup. Then after 24 hours, I did a software update check, with the sim installed and it detected the OTA update, which I was able to download over WiFi.

I think you may be able to do the same if you have a T-Mobile sim. That is what I would try before trying to do an autoloader since it is easier.

Let everyone know if it works or not.

Posted via CB10
    As this thread was like 2 months ago I guess they already did the autoloader thing.
    04-13-20 01:44 PM