I posted here because I have a Z30 (1 in use, 1 new in box for when this one dies - if ever!!) anyways I tried to login to my account today an no matter what I do I keep getting "invalid email or user" I've gone through all of my email addresses and even tried to request a new password but still nothing. I tried logging in from my Playbook, a PC and my z30 but get the same results each device. I haven't logged in in over 2 yrs and I just wanted to take a look at what is on my account.

Can someone help me please?
    Thanks,
    Roberta
    02-15-20 04:02 PM
    I posted here because I have a Z30 (1 in use, 1 new in box for when this one dies - if ever!!) anyways I tried to login to my account today an no matter what I do I keep getting "invalid email or user" I've gone through all of my email addresses and even tried to request a new password but still nothing. I tried logging in from my Playbook, a PC and my z30 but get the same results each device. I haven't logged in in over 2 yrs and I just wanted to take a look at what is on my account.

Can someone help me please?
    Thanks,
    Roberta
    No way around it - you need your ID to continue.

You can recover a lost password, but not a lost ID.

Is your Z30 not active though? Can you not go to your BBID settings and see your current ID?
    02-15-20 04:09 PM
    Hi Conite, I understand I NEED my ID to continue but it's not accepting it. When I look on my phone under ABOUT it has an email address but when I try to use that to login or to request a forgotten password, I get the same error. Makes NO SENSE!! Any other thoughts or ideas?
    02-15-20 04:20 PM
    Hi Conite, I understand I NEED my ID to continue but it's not accepting it. When I look on my phone under ABOUT it has an email address but when I try to use that to login or to request a forgotten password, I get the same error. Makes NO SENSE!! Any other thoughts or ideas?
    Are you certain you didn't delete your BBID at sometime in the past?

In that case, even if you created a new BBID with the same credentials, it will not be seen as the same one.
    02-15-20 04:29 PM
    I do not recall doing it. I suppose I can just create a new user ID but then I'd lose whatever info is kept there. What exactly is in that account? I have not logged into it in over 3 yrs, maybe more.
    02-15-20 04:33 PM
    I do not recall doing it. I suppose I can just create a new user ID but then I'd lose whatever info is kept there. What exactly is in that account? I have not logged into it in over 3 yrs, maybe more.
    Problem is, you won't be able to disable BlackBerry Protect on your phone without the original BBID. And without being able to disable BlackBerry Protect, you won't be able to wipe and set up the device with a new BBID. You are stuck in limbo.
    02-15-20 04:42 PM
    Do you think if I called them on Monday they could help? I know they charge a fee but since my user name is not working I have to do something. In my phone it says exactly what I have written down on my cheat-sheet and on my other devices - my main email address - which is what I use for all my important stuff but it's not working and it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!
    02-15-20 04:51 PM
    Do you think if I called them on Monday they could help? I know they charge a fee but since my user name is not working I have to do something. In my phone it says exactly what I have written down on my cheat-sheet and on my other devices - my main email address - which is what I use for all my important stuff but it's not working and it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!
    Since BB10 is now officially EOL, they likely won't be able to help you.

"The product will no longer be supported by BlackBerry

There will be no new versions of software

No software patches, security fixes or workarounds will be generated to resolve any product issues

BlackBerry Technical Support will no longer accept or troubleshoot issues related to the product"
    02-15-20 04:55 PM
    I was hoping since I"m calling about my user name not my cellphone they could help. OK well thanks for your info. I appreciate the input. Roberta
    02-15-20 05:03 PM
    I was hoping since I"m calling about my user name not my cellphone they could help. OK well thanks for your info. I appreciate the input. Roberta
    No harm in trying.
    02-15-20 05:05 PM
    You might find this helpful...

Forgot your BlackBerry ID Username?
    02-15-20 05:57 PM
    Funny thing is, I tried verifying my BlackBerry ID, and it refused to accept my password (typed and pasted it in), I guess BlackBerry ID is discontinued in that regard.

That means, since my passport is limited to Wi-Fi (dead cellular module on soc), if I was to reload the device software, it would be stuck. lol
    02-15-20 10:49 PM