Please help. 😣

Upgraded from PRIV to key2 le. Last night Set up using Android APN settings for Sky Mobile, sent and received text, so assume it was working ok.

Left house this morning for work, went to ”emergency calls only” or sometimes ”no service”.

I've restarted phone, removed SIM. Reset what I believe are the correct APn settings for the sky network... to no avail.

I am connected to my Wi-Fi no problem but I cannot use the phone/sms functions.

Been trying to solve all day and beyond frustrated.

Any idea's?
    02-13-20 02:03 PM
    Please help.

Upgraded from PRIV to key2 le. Last night Set up using Android APN settings for Sky Mobile, sent and received text, so assume it was working ok.

Left house this morning for work, went to ”emergency calls only” or sometimes ”no service”.

I've restarted phone, removed SIM. Reset what I believe are the correct APn settings for the sky network... to no avail.

I am connected to my Wi-Fi no problem but I cannot use the phone/sms functions.

Been trying to solve all day and beyond frustrated.

Any idea's?
    Contact your carrier. Sounds like a provisioning problem.
    02-13-20 03:56 PM
    I have a Nokia (dumb phone) for work using same network and all ok. If I call the carrier they'll likely hang up when I say I have a blackberry!!!
    02-13-20 03:58 PM
    I have a Nokia (dumb phone) for work using same network and all ok. If I call the carrier they'll likely hang up when I say I have a blackberry!!!
    What model of Priv do you have?
    02-13-20 04:02 PM
    STV100-4. That worked fine but was experiencing serious battery and memory issues so decided to buy unlocked keytwo le
    02-13-20 04:12 PM
    STV100-4. That worked fine but was experiencing serious battery and memory issues so decided to buy unlocked keytwo le
    I would still talk to the carrier. They may need to give you a newer SIM.
    02-13-20 04:23 PM
    If you haven't already tried this, power your phone off, remove your SIM, put it back in, and power it on. There's a slight chance it might be misaligned and not properly working with your phone. Unlikely but worth a try. I can tell you that when I boot up it takes my phone a good 5-10 seconds to recognize the SIM and then show Verizon as a network - it's a very noticeable lag. It makes me wonder if your SIM just isn't been read correctly by your phone...
    02-13-20 10:43 PM