I just completed a thorough test, and Evernote iis still synching perfectly through the Remember app. All my notebooks are there, and I can create new notes and notebooks on any device, and they sync to all other devices.

I tested the stock BB10 Evernote and Remember apps on 10.3.3 on my Z10

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    02-06-20 07:58 AM
    Yep... still use is every day. Even the official native app is still working.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-06-20 11:04 AM
    I love Evernote and it's BB10 integration. About once a month I use it to get a file from the work iPhone to the Passport and it is always there instantaneously. Fabulous piece of kit.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-20 12:57 PM
    For a while, I thought it wasn't working through Remember for me, but after doing a fresh autoloader install recently, I realized what I didn't do before.

After a previous OS reload, I only logged into my Evernote account in Evernote.

This last time, I realized I have to add the account in the phone's account list. That finally added it into Remember - the step I forgot about the previous time.
    02-06-20 01:05 PM
    For a while, I thought it wasn't working through Remember for me, but after doing a fresh autoloader install recently, I realized what I didn't do before.

After a previous OS reload, I only logged into my Evernote account in Evernote.

This last time, I realized I have to add the account in the phone's account list. That finally added it into Remember - the step I forgot about the previous time.
    Yes. And you have to Re validate the account annually at a minimum (a great safety feature).

Finally, Evernote currently limits free accounts to two syncing devices, so you may need to go into settings to delete some older devices.

02-06-20 03:25 PM
    I love Evernote and it's BB10 integration. About once a month I use it to get a file from the work iPhone to the Passport and it is always there instantaneously. Fabulous piece of kit.

Posted via CB10
    I find it to be the easiest way to move text and small files between my KEYone and BB10 phone

anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-06-20 03:26 PM
    I just completed a thorough test, and Evernote iis still synching perfectly through the Remember app. All my notebooks are there, and I can create new notes and notebooks on any device, and they sync to all other devices.

I tested the stock BB10 Evernote and Remember apps on 10.3.3 on my Z10

In fact, earlier I cleaned all my accounts on my Passport SE, as I wanted to temporary hand over the phone to somebody else.
    In the process, I also removed Evernote, just to make sure my notes (some of them containing sensitive/confidential client related info) wouldn't get messed up.

Yesterday, I got my Passport back, made sure all accounts (mail, calendar, etc.) were activated again. Without problems.
    Then I wanted to install Evernote again.
    Surprise surprise:
    - Evernote is no longer available in BBWorld app store (only a few weeks ago it still was)
    - Evernote is no longer available in Amazon Appstore (which just days ago asked to install an update....)
    - Also tried Amazon, APKPure. Either the app is no longer available or refuses to install
    - Also tried older Evernote versions available from APKPure: same outcome

For me this is particulary bad, as I used Evernote as a great way to ensure I could continue work on notes and have access to info cross-devices.
    My Passport was my main tool to keep working on notes while on the move.
    Without Evernote, my use case for my Passport drops significantly (basically only mail & calendar left).

Any suggestion on how to install Evernote again?

Thanks beforehand!
    02-07-20 12:25 PM
    In fact, earlier I cleaned all my accounts on my Passport SE, as I wanted to temporary hand over the phone to somebody else.
    In the process, I also removed Evernote, just to make sure my notes (some of them containing sensitive/confidential client related info) wouldn't get messed up.

Yesterday, I got my Passport back, made sure all accounts (mail, calendar, etc.) were activated again. Without problems.
    Then I wanted to install Evernote again.
    Surprise surprise:
    - Evernote is no longer available in BBWorld app store (only a few weeks ago it still was)
    - Evernote is no longer available in Amazon Appstore (which just days ago asked to install an update....)
    - Also tried Amazon, APKPure. Either the app is no longer available or refuses to install
    - Also tried older Evernote versions available from APKPure: same outcome

For me this is particulary bad, as I used Evernote as a great way to ensure I could continue work on notes and have access to info cross-devices.
    My Passport was my main tool to keep working on notes while on the move.
    Without Evernote, my use case for my Passport drops significantly (basically only mail & calendar left).

Any suggestion on how to install Evernote again?

Thanks beforehand!
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1700

Posted via CB10
    02-07-20 01:03 PM
    If you go there, you unfortunately see this:

Unknown item

The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )
    02-07-20 01:10 PM
    If you go there, you unfortunately see this:

Unknown item

The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )
    This link is available for those who previously installed this application.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-20 01:17 PM
    This link is available for those who previously installed this application.

Posted via CB10
    But I have this app pre-installed on both my devices and I still cannot see it on BBW....
    02-07-20 01:32 PM
    But I have this app pre-installed on both my devices and I still cannot see it on BBW....
    If the application was previously installed, then it should be available in BBW in the "Available" section. If it does not appear, then the application has been removed from your BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-20 01:46 PM
    Same problem for me: "requested item does not exist or is not available".
    I had the application installed previously but deleted it from my Passport. I have done this several times in the past, and each time I was able to reinstall the app without any problems. That seems no longer possible.
    Any other way I can reinstall Evernote? Thanks & cheers!
    02-07-20 05:03 PM
    I had the application installed previously but deleted it from my Passport. I have done this several times in the past, and each time I was able to reinstall the app without any problems. That seems no longer possible.
    Did you ever backup your apps with Link (including the executables)? You can do a selective restore and load just Evernote.

Evernote is also included in the OS, along with LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., so running an autoloader will load it up automatically. Once installed, after about a day, it will update from BBW. There was an update after the version included in the last OS release... assuming it is still there.

I just checked BBW on my Z10, and the page for Evernote still loads up.
    02-07-20 08:04 PM
    Hmnn, I just tried the link above and was able to download and install Evernote. Haven't had it on my Passport for about 3 years.
    02-07-20 09:38 PM
    It shows up for me (I have it installed on my Classic) but ever since switching from my Q10 6 months ago, it won't synch with Remember or with my cloud account. I don't recall how I got it working on the Q10 either, but I do remember (hah!) getting an email from EverNote, telling me they no longer support the BB10 app. So I chalked it up to that.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    02-07-20 10:12 PM
    Update.

I accessed CB from my device, checked this thread and clicked on that link. And yes, here is Evernote, and it also has an option for an update. So, do I update it?

In any case, it seems that when I look for Evernote from BBW, I cannot see it, but this way it became possible to do so!
    02-08-20 06:17 AM
    If I click on the link here above I still see Evernote in BBW. So if you used it before it still must be available.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-08-20 06:32 AM
    You can download it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/g53odjimij...0.515.bar?dl=0 care of Conite from this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1180042. You will need to sideload the file to your BB though using Sachesi, Chrome extension, or some other way.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    02-08-20 07:16 AM
    In fact, your & previous replies made me think: if Evernote indeed is included (baked in) in the OS as someone mentioned, perhaps a hard reset should do the trick?
    So that's what I did today: full wipe / reset. And guess what: Evernote pops up again (no install or download needed - it's just there) and is fully functional. My notebooks & notes are back. Wonderful experience. So the full reset did the trick!
    Thank you all for your replies and the support shown. It's a good sign to observe the community is still there :-) Cheers!
    02-08-20 04:41 PM
    Ah yes, that's another way to do it, well done! Yes, it's included in the OS from BB which is the only reason we can extract it for sideloading and you got it back after a software reload. Nice one :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-09-20 04:23 AM
    Evernote is one of several apps which I use daily. Native app on my Passport works fine and I hope it stays as long as the phone itself.
    By the way, Evernote is still OK on two my "ancient" tablets, PlayBook and HP Touchpad (Webos). It's a phone version on the latter not adapted to large screen, but it's OK for a quick sync of notes.

From Wizard QZ-7000 to Passport SE...what a journey
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-21-20 06:35 AM
    Just curious is there any advantage using the Evernote app vs integrating directly into Remember?
    02-21-20 09:34 PM