Hi!
    Following this site, I don’t even know since when but registered today.

I use a BB Passport [SQW100-1] with a black Hard Shell case but the case is worn out.

I was looking through some cases but couldn’t fine much, for obvious reasons.

However, I was curious to know about the OEM cases/covers that came for BB Passport. The ones I could find were:
    1- Leather Flex Case (Black)
    2- Flip Case (Black and Tan)
    3- Hard Shell Case (Black and White)
    4- Leather Swivel Holster (Black).

Were there any else OEM cases/covers for the Passport? Say, Leather Pocket, Soft Shell etc.

I found a thread which mentions several cases but I couldn’t find any OEM Leather Pouch or a Soft Shell case for Passport. Am I missing something?

PS: and yeah! Still rocking my passport for work. Haha.
    Last edited by UmairAD; 01-21-20 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Spell check.
    01-20-20 04:32 AM
    I don't think there were ever OEM soft shell or pocket cases for the Passport, if there had have been I would have bought one for mine.

Even the OEM flip case was a bit of a disaster as you needed to stick it to the back of the Passport, the main reason I never bought one.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    UmairAD likes this.
    01-20-20 08:38 AM
    Welcome aboard BTW.

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    01-20-20 08:40 AM
    There was an OEM leather pocket but it was never officially released. I got a couple of them off some third party Chinese seller on eBay. It's quite nice but I doubt you could find them any longer.
    UmairAD likes this.
    01-20-20 11:25 AM
    There was an OEM leather pocket but it was never officially released. I got a couple of them off some third party Chinese seller on eBay. It's quite nice but I doubt you could find them any longer.
    That would suggest it was bootleg or counterfeit ;-D
    01-20-20 11:27 AM
    That would suggest it was bootleg or counterfeit ;-D
    Well I'm sure it was probably produced in the same Chinese factory that made the other BB10 leather sleeves.
    01-20-20 11:40 AM
    Well I'm sure it was probably produced in the same Chinese factory that made the other BB10 leather sleeves.
    Certainly no doubt about that, just without their permission...... LOL
    01-20-20 11:43 AM
    True. These leather pouch cases were not original of course, since BB never offered that accessory, but they were very good quality, with the sleep mode provided and they were also very cheap. Not bootlegs,or counterfeit, since as I said Blackberry never offered that kind of case. Thing is this item is not on offer on Ebay any more. Maybe the seller sold out. I wish I had bought at least two more as backups, as they were so cheap....
    01-20-20 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the input team!
    Now, the only reasonable options I can look on Amazon are:
    1- TUDIA Ultra Slim back case
    2- Nakedcellphone’s 2 cases
    3- Amzer’s 2 cases.
    4- IMAK Clear case
    I think these are somewhat worth checking out. Any experiences with the above mentioned ones?
    Virginwid0w likes this.
    01-21-20 01:59 AM
    Btw, here’s the thread I was talking about:
    https://crackberry.com/blackberry-pr...rt-and-classic
    Can someone clear which cases were related to Passport and which ones for the Classic?
    Virginwid0w likes this.
    01-21-20 02:03 AM
    Thanks for the input team!
    Now, the only reasonable options I can look on Amazon are:
    1- TUDIA Ultra Slim back case
    2- Nakedcellphone’s 2 cases
    3- Amzer’s 2 cases.
    4- IMAK Clear case
    I think these are somewhat worth checking out. Any experiences with the above mentioned ones?
    I've had this Amzer on my Passport for 5.5 years. Excellent and highly recommended!

https://www.amazon.com/Amzer-Pudding...UvbUpU13484734
    01-21-20 09:24 AM
    I use Flip case now and I like it so far. Just wish it is "vertical" flip as I used that form for many years. The only small issue: it's hard to remove it, so no everyday swapping with other cases.
    I searched for OEM pouch but never found the one and settled with the 3rd party one from Ebay. Excellent quality. Not sure if they are still available, links can be found in earlier discussions in this thread or in accessories thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1180080

OEM swivel holster looked great on pics but was priced too high, $120 or higher. They have disappeared from Ebay long time ago.

From Wizard QZ-7000 to Passport SE...what a journey
    Virginwid0w likes this.
    01-21-20 10:16 AM
    As I said above, unfortunately the pouch case I bought is not available anymore; come to think of that, not even the seller is available anymore, go figure! As also discussed, pouch cases were never OEM items, but still immensely useful. To that end, here is 2 more links with similar cases, although of a more expensive variety:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...item27fcf74b81

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...3D531652851849
    Virginwid0w likes this.
    01-21-20 10:40 AM
    Thanks for the help guys!!
    01-22-20 03:23 AM
    Hi!
    Following this site, I don’t even know since when but registered today.

I use a BB Passport [SQW100-1] with a black Hard Shell case but the case is worn out.

I was looking through some cases but couldn’t fine much, for obvious reasons.

However, I was curious to know about the OEM cases/covers that came for BB Passport. The ones I could find were:
    1- Leather Flex Case (Black)
    2- Flip Case (Black and Tan)
    3- Hard Shell Case (Black and White)
    4- Leather Swivel Holster (Black).

Were there any else OEM cases/covers for the Passport? Say, Leather Pocket, Soft Shell etc.

I found a thread which mentions several cases but I couldn’t find any OEM Leather Pouch or a Soft Shell case for Passport. Am I missing something?

PS: and yeah! Still rocking my passport for work. Haha.
    If you want a leather case for your Passport go with Stilgut. I have a beautiful light brown flip case that makes my white Passport pop. I also have the white OEM hardshell and a Royal Blue Siedio. My favorite is actually the smoke Reingke TCU case. (But naked is my fav, like on my Classic)

Via the Cobalt Classic
    01-26-20 12:13 AM
    I like pdair. I use the "leather vertical sleeve pouch" but there is for all tastes to find

and these sleeves knows how to "zzzz" .
    Important little detail for me.

You only have to wait about two weeks because it comes from Vietnam.

https://www.pdair.com/blackberry-passport-case

or SE

https://www.pdair.com/blackberry-pas...r-edition-case

I have mine for already about three years and it is still in perfect shape :-)
    Virginwid0w likes this.
    01-26-20 02:40 AM
    This is a very informative thread, however...

Which of these cases is what Blackberry calls the "Holster"?

I love my Passport, but I feel like I'm carrying a Christmas Tree Ornament

Also I cannot find "Gorilla Glass" screen protector. It cost a small fortune to have scratched screen replaced, the cheap film my repair guy could find peeled off... And have already gotten a small scratch on the screen

So now I'm carrying the poor thing wrapped in a dust cloth. In an unused pistol case.

TIA
    VW
    02-02-20 05:58 PM
    I have a red TETDED leather flip that looks pretty striking on my white Passport. I used to go on case buying frenzies and ended up buying a second one by accident (they took a long time to ship and so I guess in that time, I had forgotten that I already bought one as it hadn't arrived yet).

If you want it, it's yours. I'll give you the unopened one. Heck, if there's anyone out there who wants the unboxed one, you can have that one as well. I've never used since I don't like flip cases. Why did I buy it then? No idea! Like I said, i used to go on case buying frenzies!
    BlackBerry Passport OEM Cases/Covers?-20200205_222948.jpg
    Andre Gasse and dmlis like this.
    02-05-20 09:39 PM
    Hi there. Is the offer for a case still available?
    04-15-20 08:53 PM
    Hi there. Is the offer for a case still available?
    If you're referring to my posting on the red flip cases, then yes, still available.
    04-15-20 11:49 PM
    Would love to have it. Just started to use my Passport again and this case would be perfect. Please contact me at [email address removed by moderator] to further dicuss. Regards

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ecm; 04-24-20 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Do not post personal info.
    04-23-20 08:25 PM
    Good day Dan. How can I DM you to see of a way I can get you to send me this case. I would gladly send you a donation for it. Regards and stay safe.
    04-25-20 11:27 AM
    Good day Dan. How can I DM you to see of a way I can get you to send me this case. I would gladly send you a donation for it. Regards and stay safe.
    Open CrackBerry to this thread in a browser, click on the members' name, then select PM next right from Posts.
    04-25-20 09:47 PM
    Thank you.
    04-26-20 06:23 PM