Here's the thing, you can just copy link of any webpage you want to make it as. Apk for you blackberry.
    Link below

100% automated

U will get the apk app on the email you provide.
    Hope it helps!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by howarmat; 01-18-20 at 08:28 PM.
    01-16-20 11:16 AM
    Cool.... but do they support Android 4.3?

Seems to be geared to site developers... can a user create this or only the site developer?

Do they allow for background services and notifications?

Have you tried them? How well do the apps work?

How secure are these wrappers - is my data going to be safe, signing into using this "wrapper"?
    01-16-20 12:02 PM
    Cool.... but do they support Android 4.3?

Seems to be geared to site developers... can a user create this or only the site developer?

Do they allow for background services and notifications?

Have you tried them? How well do the apps work?

How secure are these wrappers - is my data going to be safe, signing into using this "wrapper"?
    Yes! Supports 4.3. Iv just tried youtube.com which works well. Try other Web to apk and see how it works for you!
    It's simple, any user can create it, no need of any developer, you just have to copy the webpage link, enter you email, it will send you the apk file of the web.

Posted via C10
    Last edited by Hrishikesh Jadhav; 01-17-20 at 09:36 PM.
    01-16-20 01:11 PM
    Is this any different from using the native browser and hitting the add to home screen option, as this will add an icon for that web page which will look like an app?

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    app_Developer likes this.
    01-17-20 05:50 AM
    It sent me a json file

Posted via CB10
    01-17-20 08:02 AM
    Is this any different from using the native browser and hitting the add to home screen option, as this will add an icon for that web page which will look like an app?

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    This app functions as an app and integrates the navigation into this generated app.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-20 08:59 AM
    Somebody should audit this for safety. I took a quick look at the code they use/generate and there is a compiled lib that is a black box. There could be anything in there.

Not accusing these guys of anything, but a security conscious user should not do this without somebody inspecting/auditing the code.
    01-17-20 09:52 AM
    Somebody should audit this for safety. I took a quick look at the code they use/generate and there is a compiled lib that is a black box. There could be anything in there.

Not accusing these guys of anything, but a security conscious user should not do this without somebody inspecting/auditing the code.
    Heck there are some wrappers in BBW I wouldn't trust using my login info with...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-17-20 10:27 AM
    Heck there are some wrappers in BBW I wouldn't trust using my login info with...
    Cough...Nemory...cough
    01-17-20 10:48 AM
    No, impossible

BB10 and everything related is the most secure OS ever
    Thud Hardsmack and pdr733 like this.
    01-17-20 07:28 PM
    No, impossible

BB10 and everything related is the most secure OS ever
    Unless Nemory "created" it.
    01-17-20 09:03 PM
    Cough...Nemory...cough
    It's not Nemory.

can design Web apps for low end devices.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by howarmat; 01-18-20 at 08:29 PM.
    01-17-20 09:39 PM
    It's not Nemory.
    can design Web apps for low end devices.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm...that might actually explain a lot about Nemory...I wonder if "his" apps were really created by gonative.io? Hrishikesh, any easy way to check that that you know of?
    Last edited by howarmat; 01-18-20 at 08:29 PM.
    01-17-20 09:42 PM
    It sent me a json file

Posted via CB10
    It will send you apk

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 12:37 AM
    Hmmm...that might actually explain a lot about Nemory...I wonder if "his" apps were really created by gonative.io? Hrishikesh, any easy way to check that that you know of?
    Could be possible TTiger, and might Nemory could have tweaked it.
    But I guess we should let gonative.io reach all bb users so people can stop wasting money on Nemory paid apps!

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    01-18-20 12:41 AM
    Cough...Nemory...cough
    You doubt Nemory must be using this to create apps for BlackBerry and then making them paid?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 10:26 AM
    You doubt Nemory must be using this to create apps for BlackBerry and then making them paid?

Posted via CB10
    He was just famous from wrapping websites and then selling them.

Btw, I wouldn't use this method because of the unknown security risks involved.
    01-18-20 10:27 AM
    He was just famous from wrapping websites and then selling them.
    So could be true, what I O.posted above, coz there are many online Web to apk and ios softwares, which also allow you 100% uploads on Play store and ios app store.
    He was famous by tricking people! Not by delivering actual apps!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 10:32 AM

What you are saying might be true, but in a couple of months bb10 will be so secure that even the user won't be able to access data. I request all the bb10 users to back up device data right NOW! NEVA know what will bring us tomorrow!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 10:35 AM
    I don't understand this. It send me a JSON file not an APK and then asked me to purchase a license?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-20 07:18 PM
    Seems its just up to no good and NO ONE should use it at all

Links removed
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    01-18-20 08:28 PM