Hello,

So I was sitting using an Oppo F11, my BlackBerry Z30 was around 1meter away from me, suddenly it vibrated, I checked and found an sms from the operator that said I don't have enough credits and they have let know my correspondence know about my call "my brother".

They notified him of my call by giving him a quick call ( that's what the operator always does when you don't have enough credits ) anyways, after I read the SMS in a few seconds, my brother came to me and said: " what? "..... I said "what?" He said you gave me a call .

This is a bit strange I guess as it never happened, phone was away, it was locked with a password, screen was off, no apps were running, wifi was disabled I believe, by the way I was going through a phone call before on the Z30, about 4 minutes before I got the SMS.

What are you thoughts guys?
    Is it what I'm thinking it could be?
    Last edited by BlackBerryKingdom; 01-07-20 at 05:12 AM.
    01-06-20 05:29 PM
    Hello,

So I was sitting using an Oppo F11, my BlackBerry Z30 was around 1meter away from me, suddenly it vibrated, I checked and found an sms from the operator that said I don't have enough credits and they have let know my correspondence know about my call "my brother".

They notified him of my call by giving him a quick call ( that's what the operator always does when you don't have enough credits ) anyways, after I read the SMS in a few seconds, my brother came to me and said: " what? "..... I said "what?" He said you gave me a call .

This is a bit strange I guess as it never happened, phone was away, it was locked with a password, screen was off, no apps were running, wifi was disabled I believe, by the way I was going through a phone call before he Z30

What are you thoughts guys?
    Is it what I'm thinking it could be?
    Nowadays, phone calls and phone numbers are spoofed. Perhaps a spam caller spoof called.
    BlackBerryKingdom likes this.
    01-06-20 09:41 PM
    Nowadays, phone calls and phone numbers are spoofed. Perhaps a spam caller spoof called.
    Unless the call also appears in the Z30's call log... that would be almost scary.
    01-06-20 09:45 PM
    Well the call was not there lol " on the phone app " only the SMS, and my bro told me I gave him a call, maybe it's a technical problem with my operator.
    Unless the call also appears in the Z30's call log... that would be almost scary.
    01-07-20 05:10 AM
    Well the call wasn't the in the log , only the sms.
    01-07-20 05:13 AM
    Well the call wasn't the in the log , only the sms.
    Texts can also be spoofed in the same manner
    01-07-20 06:52 AM
    Texts can also be spoofed in the same manner
    I see, but my brother's phone received the quick call, how can this be explained?
    01-07-20 08:08 AM
    In thailand, everybody who witnessed this would logically yell out in unison, "pheeeeeee". (ghost)

The phone would then be worshipped and placed on a high pedestal. Daily food / alcohol offerings would be made to keep the ghost feed and watered.
    Last edited by Gene Fells; 01-09-20 at 07:09 PM.
    Blaby likes this.
    01-09-20 05:31 PM
    In thailand, everybody who witnessed this would logically yell out in unison, "pheeeeeee". (ghost)

The phone would then be worshipped and placed on a high pedestal. Daily food / alcohol offerings would be made to keep the ghost feed and watered.
    I’d support this possibility too...
    01-09-20 09:51 PM
    I see, but my brother's phone received the quick call, how can this be explained?
    In fact my z30 did the same thing. 2 or 3 times people were calling me and wondered what I wanted. No other of my Blackberry's have behaved in the same way. I didn't refer that to bad spirits (of any kind ) but stopped using this phone, it was a little annoying. So, is it some construction made hardware error or z30 specific software error?
    Blaby likes this.
    01-09-20 11:26 PM