Today i went sleeping keeping my q20 under the pillow. Everything was fine then with my phone. But when i woke up i tried to check the the time in my phone. But the screen was totally black and the key light was lighting. Then i power off the phone and then turn on. I noticed a flick at the display for a millisecond and then it went black again. Every time i restart the phone this flick happens and the screen went black again. But the keyboard light is still working. What could be the possible error with my phone?
    Last edited by Fabi Faheem; 11-18-19 at 07:33 PM. Reason: explain elaborately that the reader can catch the problem easily.
    11-18-19 01:19 PM
    Today i went sleeping keeping my q20 under the pillow. Everything was fine then with my phone. But when i woke up i tried to check the the time in my phone. But the screen was totally black and the key light was lighting. Then i power off the phone and then turn on. I noticed a the display for a millisecond and then it went black again. But the keyboard light is still working. What could be the possible error with my phone?
    Sounds like your screen or screen connection got fried.
    11-18-19 07:22 PM
    what should i do now? i have to change the whole display panel?
    11-18-19 07:27 PM
    what should i do now? i have to change the whole display panel?
    You can buy a whole new one for $50 to $75.
    11-18-19 09:23 PM
    Today i went sleeping keeping my q20 under the pillow. Everything was fine then with my phone. But when i woke up i tried to check the the time in my phone. But the screen was totally black and the key light was lighting. Then i power off the phone and then turn on. I noticed a flick at the display for a millisecond and then it went black again. Every time i restart the phone this flick happens and the screen went black again. But the keyboard light is still working. What could be the possible error with my phone?
    Once it goes black you can’t go back. Time for a replacement device
    11-18-19 09:28 PM
    Once it goes black you can’t go back. Time for a replacement device
    You're minds always in the gutter

Posted via CB10
    11-18-19 10:01 PM
    75? It’s huge man. I can buy a new one if i add some with this. By the way , thanks for your suggestion. Can you provide me link to purchase the display?
    11-18-19 10:45 PM
    75? It’s huge man. I can buy a new one if i add some with this. By the way , thanks for your suggestion. Can you provide me link to purchase the display?
    Do a Google search. You'll find many suppliers.

https://bigupgadgets.com/ca/blackber...hoCUWwQAvD_BwE

My point is, after all of this, it still could be something else causing the problem.
    11-19-19 06:53 AM