As the headline suggests, I emailed the company and asked where I could procure it? Anyone have a link in case it's floating around somewhere? I'd really like to download that. Thank you!
    11-06-19 02:32 PM
    As the headline suggests, I emailed the company and asked where I could procure it? Anyone have a link in case it's floating around somewhere? I'd really like to download that. Thank you!
    S4BB is name I’d forgotten.
    11-06-19 07:38 PM
    S4BB is name I’d forgotten.
    They were responsible for about 37% of all BlackBerry World apps.

46,000+ city guide ports alone.
    11-06-19 08:26 PM
    They were responsible for about 37% of all BlackBerry World apps.

46,000+ city guide ports alone.
    That’s how I remember them. Everyone complaining how much they earned when all they did was figure out the way to play the game best.
    11-06-19 08:37 PM
    There are still some great apps developed by S4BB Limited available in the BlackBerry World, and they are fully functional free versions (and not free trials, like most other "free" apps). I have two of them installed on all my phones:

AppInfoRevealed
    Network Traffic Control

Sent from my BB 9320 using CB Forums app on Bell Canada BIS
    11-07-19 07:32 PM
    Is there anyone who can help me find Task Reports? It basically provides a break down of upcoming tasks and stats about task counts by status and useful charts. It would be quite good to have it!
    11-07-19 10:34 PM
    How about Task Master v2.1.1 by S4BB Ltd. which is available in BlackBerry World? It could have some features you are looking for. It might be a free trial. Not all S4BB apps are real free versions.

11-09-19 04:59 AM
    Assuming you've already seen S4BB's "Task Master" in BBW?

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1814

?? Looks like a cut & paste from their BB10 version but a coworker claims she's heard it's really BBOS... ??? Idk.

Have you checked @Shuswap's site?
    11-09-19 05:02 AM
    How about Task Master v2.1.1 by S4BB Ltd. which is available in BlackBerry World? It could have some features you are looking for. It might be a free trial. Not all S4BB apps are real free versions.

haha... looks like we posted within minutes... lol.
    11-09-19 05:05 AM

Hi there! Actually yes, I have Task Master installed. That's actually how I learned that Task Reports existed. In Task Master options, there is a button labelled "upcoming tasks". Upon pressing it, a prompt appears inviting the user to download the Task Reports app.
    11-11-19 11:34 PM
    Assuming you've already seen S4BB's "Task Master" in BBW?

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1814

?? Looks like a cut & paste from their BB10 version but a coworker claims she's heard it's really BBOS... ??? Idk.

Have you checked @Shuswap's site?
    Yes, I checked. I'm not having any luck on archive.org either
    11-11-19 11:50 PM
    UPDATE: S4BB stated that they changed the app type of Task Reports as "free" and that it's up to Blackberry to approve it on Blackberry World, but it has been over a week... is Blackberry actively supervising their store to make sure apps are approved properly? I asked if S4BB could perhaps release it to me if the app world doesn't update. Any insights?
    12-10-19 06:50 PM
    UPDATE: S4BB stated that they changed the app type of Task Reports as "free" and that it's up to Blackberry to approve it on Blackberry World, but it has been over a week... is Blackberry actively supervising their store to make sure apps are approved properly? I asked if S4BB could perhaps release it to me if the app world doesn't update. Any insights?
    Probably not. You should contact BB directly
    12-10-19 06:58 PM