Should I pull the trigger on this deal? I am looking to stop spending so many hours on time wasting apps like Instagram, Twitter etc.
    10-28-19 05:29 AM
    Should I pull the trigger on this deal? I am looking to stop spending so many hours on time wasting apps like Instagram, Twitter etc.
    Just log out from the apps. Poof!!! Your problem is solved
    10-28-19 05:35 AM
    Just log out from the apps. Poof!!! Your problem is solved
    Tried that..I just download them again..my will is weak lol
    10-28-19 05:36 AM
    Tried that..I just download them again..my will is weak lol
    People claim to use the social apps on BB10 hardware with various browsers. If you’re truly addict, you’ll just need to get an old flip or similar without data or maybe an old BBOS phone.

The reality is there’s always some computer that’s close by to use rationally or irrationally. Good luck )
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-28-19 05:41 AM
    Would the blackberry 9900 do the trick? can get one mint for 40
    10-28-19 05:42 AM
    People claim to use the social apps on BB10 hardware with various browsers. If you’re truly addict, you’ll just need to get an old flip or similar without data or maybe an old BBOS phone.

The reality is there’s always some computer that’s close by to use rationally or irrationally. Good luck )
    I definitely am an addict.
    10-28-19 05:43 AM
    To actually acknowledge your question, you should go for it if that's what you want. I personally think it's a solid price but I can't tell you whether you should or should not do something.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-19 06:27 AM
    Would the blackberry 9900 do the trick? can get one mint for 40
    Don't... just don't.

Don't get any BBOS device and nothing older than a Classic (which is REALLY old in the tech world).

Keep your KEY2 because you may rage quit on the Classic after a bit.
    10-28-19 08:31 AM
    Don't... just don't.

Don't get any BBOS device and nothing older than a Classic (which is REALLY old in the tech world).

Keep your KEY2 because you may rage quit on the Classic after a bit.
    I feel like rage quitting on my key 2 right now lol
    10-28-19 08:32 AM
    If it has a perfectly firm spacebar, I'd be interested in buying it...
    10-28-19 08:38 AM
    Then it shouldn't be that hard to delete the apps you're so fed up with..

Can't you put them in the locker and have an accomplice set the password etc?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-19 08:44 AM
    Then it shouldn't be that hard to delete the apps you're so fed up with..

Can't you put them in the locker and have an accomplice set the password etc?

Posted via CB10
    I delete them but end up downloading them again. I just find myself spending way too much time on my phone to the point it's effecting my mental health. I'm just fed up to be honest and need to seriously scale back to a simpler time and I think the classic or even Q10 will let me do that
    10-28-19 08:58 AM
    I delete them but end up downloading them again. I just find myself spending way too much time on my phone to the point it's effecting my mental health. I'm just fed up to be honest and need to seriously scale back to a simpler time and I think the classic or even Q10 will let me do that
    Not that bad of an idea actually, and you'll probably have a hard time finding another deal like that.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-19 09:04 AM
    Not that bad of an idea actually, and you'll probably have a hard time finding another deal like that.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's what I was thinking..2 mint classics for 80 is a steal of a deal
    10-28-19 09:08 AM
    Everyone is different with their habits but I can tell you that I spend way less time on my Passport than I do my newer android phone. It has definitely cut my phone time down. I'm using the Passport as my daily phone but switch the sim over to my android device about 25-30% of the time for certain reasons/occasions. It works for me but ymmv. I find the slower browser/reddit apps on my Passport a deterrent to chronic scrolling and viewing.
    10-28-19 09:10 AM
    If you’re truly addicted, you’ll find a way to get your fix. That being said, impulse control issues aren’t necessarily hardcore addiction if switching devices keeps you from the behavior. You just have to be serious about it.

There was a time I had to leave my BBOS devices in storage to force myself to learn Android/iOS/BB10 functionality. Good luck..
    10-28-19 09:34 AM
    If you’re truly addicted, you’ll find a way to get your fix. That being said, impulse control issues aren’t necessarily hardcore addiction if switching devices keeps you from the behavior. You just have to be serious about it.

There was a time I had to leave my BBOS devices in storage to force myself to learn Android/iOS/BB10 functionality. Good luck..
    I am 100 percent addicted. I think maybe a flip phone is the way to go. Sell this key 2 and throw my classic in the garbage
    10-28-19 09:36 AM

I have even tried the freedom app and I end up just deleting it to get my fix
    10-28-19 09:39 AM

Found my solution
    Attached Thumbnails 2 mint classics for 80 total-32264.jpg  
    10-28-19 09:58 AM
    I am 100 percent addicted. I think maybe a flip phone is the way to go. Sell this key 2 and throw my classic in the garbage
    Lol why buy 2 mint Classics and then throw them in the garbage?

Classic is the bare minimum for a communicator in 2019/2020.

Just go for it and try it for a bit while your KEY2 is in the drawer and see how you like it.

If you do, then sell the KEY2
    10-28-19 10:16 AM
    Lol why buy 2 mint Classics and then throw them in the garbage?

Classic is the bare minimum for a communicator in 2019/2020.

Just go for it and try it for a bit while your KEY2 is in the drawer and see how you like it.

If you do, then sell the KEY2
    I am not buying them. I meant the beat up classic already have. I'm looking at the Nokia brick type phones. I'm 100 percent done with smartphones
    10-28-19 10:17 AM
    I am not buying them. I meant the beat up classic already have. I'm looking at the Nokia brick type phones. I'm 100 percent done with smartphones
    I can do without many of the social apps today "wasting apps like Instagram, Twitter etc." So I just don't install them.

But email, web browser, weather app, several banking apps, several rewards apps, smart device apps..... I couldn't get buy without a smartphone in today's world.

If you can.... I'd look at what basic or feature phones your carrier offers, as it's really best to use FULLY compatible devices. Especially if you are in a market where they are starting to phase out older bands....
    10-29-19 09:42 AM
    I can do without many of the social apps today "wasting apps like Instagram, Twitter etc." So I just don't install them.

But email, web browser, weather app, several banking apps, several rewards apps, smart device apps..... I couldn't get buy without a smartphone in today's world.

If you can.... I'd look at what basic or feature phones your carrier offers, as it's really best to use FULLY compatible devices. Especially if you are in a market where they are starting to phase out older bands....
    Better to use a BB10 device like a Classic in 2020 than a dumb phone.
    10-29-19 09:44 AM
    Better to use a BB10 device like a Classic in 2020 than a dumb phone.
    I agree... not really sure what a "Nokia brick type phones" is. But he said he was " 100 percent done with smartphones" so that does sort rule out a Classic as well.
    10-29-19 10:53 AM
    I agree... not really sure what a "Nokia brick type phones" is. But he said he was " 100 percent done with smartphones" so that does sort rule out a Classic as well.
    I guess, but the Classic and other BB10 devices are farther away from smartphone and closer to dumb phone status every day.
    Except at least there's a QWERTY involved instead of this awful T9 that for some reason is still being produced
    10-29-19 11:33 AM
42 12