I tried every thing to open my app world but it doesn't and hence I can not update my runtime and I can uninstall any apps.....plz help...if u can send me the runtime update for the bug fix on 10 .3.2.2848 plz
    09-17-19 01:59 PM
    Is this a new phone for you? Did it work before?
    What happens when you select BlackBerryWorld? What do you see?

One obvious reason might be that the Parental Controls have stopped you from accessing BlackBerryWorld.

This is done in [System settings] accessed by two-finger swipe from the top of device down along the screen.
    Select [SETTINGS]
    then [SYSTEM SETTINGS]
    scroll down to [SECURITY AND PRIVACY]
    then [PARENTAL CONTROLS]
    ...at this point you need to know the password,to get past here...
    ...type in your password...if you don't have it, then ask your parents...
    Scroll down to Blackberry World Usage section
    [BlackBerry World] might be turned off and or
    [Purchase Content] might be turned off (don't know if this an issue anymore , since you can't pay for apps anymore, everything there is now free or paid for enhancement apps)

If turned off, turn it back on and try accessing BlackBerryWorld again.
    Does this solve your problem?
    09-17-19 10:42 PM
    I tried every thing to open my app world but it doesn't and hence I can not update my runtime and I can uninstall any apps.....plz help...if u can send me the runtime update for the bug fix on 10 .3.2.2848 plz
    The patch was never available outside of BlackBerry World. Neither can one extract it off of a device.

I can give you a link to a slightly older Runtime which will work. You will need to sideload them using Sachesi. Don't forget to enable "allow older apps".

https://mega.nz/#!NBJ23aAB!OF492eiKF...GZXCp36DzkkNJc
    Last edited by conite; 09-18-19 at 12:28 AM.
    Jhonnie likes this.
    09-17-19 11:01 PM
    Jhonnie are you set with the older runtime? What error do you get when you try and open Blackberry World?

Also, if I may ask, is there a reason you're on 10.3.2 and not 10.3.3, which runs much more smoothly and does not have this problem?
    10-02-19 12:33 AM
    Also, if I may ask, is there a reason you're on 10.3.2 and not 10.3.3,
    He's using a Z3 and 10.3.3 will not install - am I wrong?
    Jhonnie likes this.
    10-02-19 09:53 AM
    You are not wrong.
    10-02-19 10:02 AM
    I forget the details. Maybe it couldn't be "updated" in place because of memory limitations - 1.5 GB ram and 8 GB memory - but an autoloader might work. Conite should remember.

I see he already jumped in.

OP might just need a fresh reload of the OS already loaded. That might wake BBW up. Then, all that's needed is a link to the runtime update from the native browser (not in desktop mode) since you can't search for it or access it while in BBW itself.
    10-02-19 10:14 AM
    I forget the details. Maybe it couldn't be "updated" in place because of memory limitations - 1.5 GB ram and 8 GB memory - but an autoloader might work. Conite should remember.

OP might just need a fresh reload of the OS already loaded. That might wake BBW up. Then, all that's needed is a link to the runtime update from the native browser (not in desktop mode) since you can't search for it or access it while in BBW itself.
    Z3 and Z10STL100-1 are plain not compatible with 10.3.3.

On the other hand, the Q5 is, but is almost impossible to update OTA because of the lack of device storage - which is why it never got the update either. For the Q5, an autoloader is your friend.
    10-02-19 10:28 AM

I did give the OP a link to a Runtime that will work for him in the meantime. But yes, ultimate a nice fresh load of the OS may be in the cards anyway.
    10-02-19 10:29 AM