Hello i got new BlackBerry DTEK60 Androis smartphone. I try to play 480p AGENTS OF SHIELD video. I get that video from todaytvseries website and play it using MX player. it was lagging didnt play properly. So i try KMPLAYER and its goot but some time little bit lagging like frame dropping. What is the solution for this? I need to play subtitle files. Please suggest me a good secure video playwr or steps to fix this case. Thanks
    06-02-19 09:35 AM
    Hello i got new BlackBerry DTEK60 Androis smartphone. I try to play 480p AGENTS OF SHIELD video. I get that video from todaytvseries website and play it using MX player. it was lagging didnt play properly. So i try KMPLAYER and its goot but some time little bit lagging like frame dropping. What is the solution for this? I need to play subtitle files. Please suggest me a good secure video playwr or steps to fix this case. Thanks
    VLC ?
    06-02-19 10:32 PM
    Another vote for VLC.
    06-03-19 01:59 PM
    I too use have used VLC on my PC on on BB10 and Android. But I also have stopped downloading video via torrents, too many security issues are in some of those files. Google Play Movie can handle most files I need to play on Android. And it's part of Movies Anywhere so I have access to my whole families catalog of content.
    06-03-19 02:36 PM