Hi guys, I'm Using BlackBerry Z30 and my wife is using BlackBerry Leap, we just downloaded WhatsApp android ver. 2.19.105 from WhatsApp website and so far everything is working well, chat, send pictures, video call, voice call all working well. NO NEED FIX SOFTWARE, JUST DOWNLOADED AND ITS WORKED RIGHT AWAY.
    Previously we were using BBM but from now on we're moving to WhatsApp, so Bye-bye BBM, you are always in my heart.

Ps: Don't forget to enable 'Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed' from Settings>App Manager>Installing Apps before installing.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-19 09:23 AM
    Old news.......we've known about this for awhile now but thanks for the reminder.
    Yuzry Yusoff likes this.
    04-19-19 09:25 AM
    Maybe they knew a few months ago that BBM was going away? Patched their app just for all those BB10 users out there

Anyway... enjoy it.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    04-19-19 09:34 AM
    Sorry if this old news for some BlackBerry 10 users because since native WA was stopped working, I uninstalled it and didn't want to try WA with fixer software and still using BBM. Now we don't need that fixer so I tried it and it works well now.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-19 09:45 AM
    Sorry if this old news for some BlackBerry 10 users because since native WA was stopped working, I uninstalled it and didn't want to try WA with fixer software and still using BBM. Now we don't need that fixer so I tried it and it works well now.

Posted via CB10
    Telegram also works well on BB10 - and it's NOT a Facebook product!
    04-19-19 11:05 AM
    Should be no issues with BBM on your BlackBerry 10 devices. Its the preferred BBM to me managed by BlackBerry and similar to the BBMe (BlackBerry Enterprise BBM rolling out for iOS and Android) I can see a use case for Whatsapp if you have other friends that use it. (I only have one contact overseas) It's good there are no more work around needed for those using BlackBerry 10 devices.
    04-19-19 11:07 AM
    Oh MAN Gawd! I didnt.kniw BlackBerry could install Android apps from direct to website! I'm keeping my BlackBerry despite BBM being dead then!! I do need what's app for family outside the US!

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    05-08-19 10:12 AM