Hey guys, I am new here definitely not new to bb. I need desperately to get this variant working on Mint Mobile wifi calling. If any more techy member know a solution or work around please let me know thank you in advance I am currently double carrying with a s10 dual SIM that I would like to drop for my gorgeous dual SIM key2 but w out wifi calling Is a no go for me
    04-17-19 07:03 PM
    I just got a uk dual Sim and have been looking for the same info. there is a thread that shows how you can do it for t-mobile. it involves flashing the original os versions modem. I'm looking into it but need to find the right file
    04-17-19 08:35 PM
    search for wfc in this forum. you will see it.
    04-17-19 08:35 PM
    I’m not sure about India but in Australia, the device needs to be supported for the Wifi Calling to work. The Service Provider needs to manually add them in their support list.

Unfortunately I was never able to get it working even though I could see the option and while my Note 8 worked flawlessly on the same network.
    04-17-19 11:49 PM
    @TheBond for some reason you need to flash an older modem. blackberry took out support for some reason
    04-18-19 06:32 AM
    @TheBond for some reason you need to flash an older modem. blackberry took out support for some reason
    I don’t have Key2 any more. The last update I had from March, I still had the option. It just that it didn’t connect. You can either try searching in the Settings or Get an app to directly opening the option. Sometimes that lets you open the hidden options.
    04-18-19 06:35 AM
    yah I've found it using the shortcutmaker and enabled it. ims is working. but if you look about 10 threads down to a thread that says wfc works... you will see ultimately what works to maker wfc calling work is flashing an older modem! I promise
    04-18-19 06:37 AM
    at least for t-mobile in the US.
    04-18-19 06:37 AM
    flashing modem to original os modem enabled wfc. nothing else I tried worked
    04-19-19 11:53 AM
    This thread is the closest to my situation. I have a BBB100-7 (as opposed to OP's -6 model), also from Optiemus in India. Just talked to Mint yesterday. The rep wasted my time having me disable WiFi Calling on my phone and turn it off while he disabled WiFi Calling for my account and re-enabled it. I turned on my phone, got a notification from Mint saying I had Wifi Calling, but when I enabled it on the phone, I got a message "Error Code" (without a phone number). (That's what has always happened.) Subsequent e-mails to Mint were even less helpful.

Mint is a T-Mobile MVNO, but what works on T-Mobile does not necessarily work on Mint. T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, for example, will not work on Mint. But that issue should go somewhere else on the forum.

If anyone has figured out how to make WiFi calling work with Mint on a KEYone, please let me know. I don't know whether the situation is different for the models marketed by Optiemus.
    10-20-19 04:02 PM
    u have to flash your modem to an older modem. do some reading
    10-20-19 04:43 PM
    u have to flash your modem to an older modem. do some reading
    I'd be happy to read if I knew what to read. I just did a search in the KEYone area of this forum for "flash modem" and nothing relevant came up. If anyone can direct me to detailed instructions for how to flash the modem to an older modem without turning my phone into a brick, I'll be very grateful.
    10-20-19 05:00 PM
    oh sorry, I was speaking about the keytwo. I have a keytwo on tmobile and wfc works if you flash the modem. look for wfc or wifi calling tmobile keytwo
    10-20-19 05:02 PM