During playback the sound continuously glitches on and off. Extremely annoying. I had it restored to its factory settings. Even then the problem persisted.
    I got a ram cleaner app on my phone. It seems to fix the problem for a couple of minutes and then it's all the same again. I appreciate any help I can get.
    03-21-19 08:23 AM
    During playback the sound continuously glitches on and off. Extremely annoying. I had it restored to its factory settings. Even then the problem persisted.
    I got a ram cleaner app on my phone. It seems to fix the problem for a couple of minutes and then it's all the same again. I appreciate any help I can get.
    Try turning off USB audio routing in developer options.
    03-21-19 09:17 AM
    Thank you, but didn't work
    03-21-19 11:39 AM
    I had the phone rom upgraded to AAW609. the problem went away for a very short period of time. after a series of consistent crashes and restarts, the phone is dead now (wont make it past the fast boot menu). The ABI133 (seemingly the latest upgrade) did not revive it. I heard that an image of an another already working DTEK60 can make my phone work. where I live, we dont have official support from blackberry, so this website is all I got.
    07-01-19 10:48 AM