Hi, I have a Q10 without any branding on it and no way of identifying the carrier associated with the phone.

I've been using this thread as a guide to help me figure it out. When I get to the part where I turn on the Q10, the green LED lights up, the phone screen remains powered off, and the command prompt window indicates that it's "Connecting to Bootrom:" Nothing happens after that.

Am I using the right version of cfp (cfp3.10.0.57) or is there another step or method that I should do to get the ECID info?

I appreciate any help I can get.
    03-20-19 09:45 PM
    Hi, I have a Q10 without any branding on it and no way of identifying the carrier associated with the phone.

I've been using this thread as a guide to help me figure it out. When I get to the part where I turn on the Q10, the green LED lights up, the phone screen remains powered off, and the command prompt window indicates that it's "Connecting to Bootrom:" Nothing happens after that.

Am I using the right version of cfp (cfp3.10.0.57) or is there another step or method that I should do to get the ECID info?

I appreciate any help I can get.
    Why does it matter? The branding is irrelevant as far as loading the most recent OS.

https://mega.nz/#!RJJWTTzT!USoRTNKQv...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    03-20-19 10:06 PM