I just finally upgraded to a BB Classic. It was tough to give up the bold 9900. Well the day I go to fire up the new phone the old one nukes itself before I can back it up. I have text messages I need to recover for work and a few pics that are important.

Bold 9930 OS V7.1.xxx

Its in a constant loop. Boots to 75% and then red light and resets. BBSAK will recognize it and even did a app dump and event log without issue, app loader will recognize it and start but eventually it reboots, and desktop manager will take it to the repair/update screens before losing connection. I've tried most of the apps/cracks out there, but I'm guessing I'm missing something. After you stare at a screen for 2 days in a row you start losing it or not thinking correctly. What I do think is that if bbsak can do dumps and its still booting I have some chance of getting my data back?

Any tips or tricks are appreciated. I am on a new phone so its not so much as important to get it back working as it is to get my data off of it.
    03-09-19 04:52 PM
    Anyone or should I be trying another general section?
    03-13-19 04:28 PM
    Anyone or should I be trying another general section?
    The problem is the age of the device means there’s not a lot of users anymore to begin with and uniqueness of problem further narrows the pool of experienced possibilities....
    03-13-19 09:37 PM
    @conite @thurask @Shuswap

Anybody have any ideas here....???
    03-13-19 09:40 PM
    @conite @thurask @Shuswap

Anybody have any ideas here....???
    Sadly, if the OP has searched for the problem and hasn't found anything, I really don't have any suggestions, other than the following:
    @boldxtc I know that there were a few 'bricked' device threads around and I would recommend that you read them and attempt the least destructive sounding solutions first.
    03-13-19 09:48 PM
    03-13-19 09:50 PM