Have use apk files to install until don't know what else to do.. any ways to install WhatsApp application?
    03-02-19 07:03 AM
    any ways to install WhatsApp application?
    The Android version is the only way to install and use WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10.
    03-02-19 12:45 PM
    Have use apk files to install until don't know what else to do.. any ways to install WhatsApp application?
    I don't use WA but as far as I know this still works:

Remove all other WA installs from your device THEN

Download WhatsApp from Android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    03-02-19 01:20 PM
    What do u mean by tap outside? Do i need to do factory reset? If i reset, does blackberry software such as BBW still be there or gone?
    03-02-19 05:16 PM
    What do u mean by android version?
    03-02-19 05:17 PM
    What do u mean by android version?
    WhatsApp doesn’t support BB10 anymore so you have to use the Android version..
    03-02-19 06:46 PM
    What do u mean by tap outside? Do i need to do factory reset? If i reset, does blackberry software such as BBW still be there or gone?
    Have you completed the steps I outlined above with your devices browser? You may see a warning box stating it needs Google Play. You just ignore this warning by tapping outside the warning box with your finger then continue on. This is not difficult-- just follow my directions.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-02-19 07:35 PM
    Hi there.. have done half from ur instructions which tap on outside.. whatsapp functioning... New issue is when i want to set backup usog same google account from my old number, it can't proceed... appear this message "unable to account this time. please try again later".. plus u did ask me to run patch from blackberry world, what is the function.. i try to run it but it appear like playstore
    03-05-19 10:17 AM
    Thank u so much for sharing ur knowledge
    03-05-19 10:18 AM
    what is the function
    The patch in BBW called WhatsFixer is used only for the purpose of sharing/posting video and pics on WhatsApp. Without this patch you cannot send a picture or video to another contact. And note that you also MUST have an SD card installed in your device for this to work. For more information on the setup and a complete thread go here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...olved-1108531/
    03-05-19 11:35 AM
    Hi... Ur link mentioned page can't be found
    03-06-19 04:13 AM
    Hi... Ur link mentioned page can't be found
    The link is good--I just tried it and it works.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-19 07:01 AM
    https://app.box.com/s/jvhcap75iil6q68woimabw02o304t5gc. I have download this on my bb20 but it unable to open the file
    03-06-19 09:44 AM
    I have download but can't open the file at both my bb & current smartphone
    03-06-19 10:20 AM
    https://app.box.com/s/jvhcap75iil6q68woimabw02o304t5gc. I have download this on my bb20 but it unable to open the file

I don't know where you got that link, but this method is confirmed to work.

Please read and follow caarrefully:

Remove all other WhatsApp installs from your device THEN

Download WhatsApp from here» http://www.whatsapp.com/android.

03-06-19 11:19 AM
    I don't know where you got that link, but this method is confirmed to work.

Please read and follow caarrefully:

Remove all other WhatsApp installs from your device THEN

Download WhatsApp from here» Android.

Yeah--already gave him this in POST #2 but we seem to have a communication problem. I cannot understand what he is having problems with since that is the correct fix for WA.
    03-06-19 11:22 AM
    Yeah--already gave him this in POST #2 but we seem to have a communication problem. I cannot understand what he is having problems with since that is the correct fix for WA.
    Maybe he missed the [Android] being a link?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    03-06-19 11:25 AM
    Maybe he missed the [Android] being a link?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    He may also have tried to "open" the WhatsFixer in BBW. If you are reading OP, do NOT open the fixer app. Just download it then close BlackBerry World. Also if you are trying to restore a backup of your WA conversations, you will have to visit that link I gave you above to find the solution (if it still exits--again I don't use WA).
    03-06-19 11:30 AM
    Dear all... Tq for ur support... Have done the fixer & downloading photos is ok now... But when i took photo using WhatsApp camera, it won't appear on message... Don't know why... Think want change to new blackberry key1 / key2. Is both android version?
    03-16-19 07:47 AM
    Dear all... Tq for ur support... Have done the fixer & downloading photos is ok now... But when i took photo using WhatsApp camera, it won't appear on message... Don't know why... Think want change to new blackberry key1 / key2. Is both android version?
    Yep, both are Android and both a great device.
    03-16-19 07:56 AM
    How about priv? Comparing these 3 devices, which 1 is good for hardcore WhatsApp due to my works? Of course want cheap price...
    03-16-19 08:18 AM
    How about priv? Comparing these 3 devices, which 1 is good for hardcore WhatsApp due to my works? Of course want cheap price...
    Forget the PRIV as it’s too far outdated and has atrocious battery life. With Android, buy the newest device, that you can afford since intended to last only 2-3 years from software OS perspective. I would only be looking at Key2 or Key2 LE at this point.
    03-17-19 05:35 AM
    I did install whatsapp recently, i download it though their website. But i can't send videos, audio and pictures :s

Posted via CB10
    03-18-19 03:05 PM
    But i can't send videos, audio and pictures :s
    Just download/install WhatsFixer from BBW but make sure you have an sd card in your device: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=CA

This will allow you to send media.
    03-18-19 03:41 PM
    what would be the order in doing this
    03-29-19 01:45 AM
26 12