So I was a coffee shop and I went to put my key 2 in the pocket of my jacket and missed lol. Lucky I had a screen protector on because their was a crack in it at top grill had it not been on goodbye screen!

It has some minor scuff mark on two of the corners now that you can barely see. Honestly what I learner from this is I am still glad I don't have a case on it. The most important you really need on it is a screen protector. I can only see the drop marks if I go out of my way to look at them. Still love the naked Key 2!
    the_boon likes this.
    02-15-19 02:37 PM
    if it's the SE those marks will gradually over time grow bigger and bigger
    02-15-19 02:43 PM
    if it's the SE those marks will gradually over time grow bigger and bigger
    Why would they magically start growing bigger? Lol
    02-15-19 02:55 PM
    So I was a coffee shop and I went to put my key 2 in the pocket of my jacket and missed lol. Lucky I had a screen protector on because their was a crack in it at top grill had it not been on goodbye screen!

It has some minor scuff mark on two of the corners now that you can barely see. Honestly what I learner from this is I am still glad I don't have a case on it. The most important you really need on it is a screen protector. I can only see the drop marks if I go out of my way to look at them. Still love the naked Key 2!
    For me its the opposite! No screen protector but using a clear gel case! I found the glass screen protectors really messes up with the function keys!
    02-15-19 06:34 PM
    For me its the opposite! No screen protector but using a clear gel case! I found the glass screen protectors really messes up with the function keys!
    I have a Supershieldz Screen Protector on my KEY2 and it doesn't affect any screen functionality. I have had it on since day one as well as the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case... 👍

My KEY2 has survived a number of drops without any abrasions or screen damage.

Bob
    02-15-19 06:45 PM
    I have a Supershieldz Screen Protector on my KEY2 and it doesn't affect any screen functionality. I have had it on since day one as well as the OEM BlackBerry Soft Shell Case... 👍

My KEY2 has survived a number of drops without any abrasions or screen damage.

Bob
    Yeah same here my screen protector is fantastic it came with a second one with I just put on now and my ringke phone ring just arrived and I put it on and I love it! Never putting a case on this thing. If
    02-15-19 07:16 PM
    I opened an account with Supershieldz and tried to order a screen protector for my Key 2. When I tried to place the order I got a message saying that they couldn
    02-17-19 11:16 AM
    I opened an account with Supershieldz and tried to order a screen protector for my Key 2. When I tried to place the order I got a message saying that there was a problem with my billing/shipping address. I live in Canada (Vancouver) and Canada was one of countries on their list when I opened my account. Has anyone else encountered this problem with them?

I know you can get them from Amazon.ca for almost 3 times as much, but they aren’t on Amazon Prime (which I have) so as well as also paying for shipping I can’t have it sent to an Amazon shipping location.

Any other suggestions about where I can get their screen protectors?

Thanks.
    02-17-19 11:22 AM
    The problem with the usual KEY2 / LE protectors (the ones with the black contours that actually cover the whole area and don't leave bubbles) is that they leave such a prominent glare it gets really annoying at times, you have to crank the brightness up a lot.

I found the AtFolix protectors for the LE (based in Germany, can be found on eBay) to be pretty good, it's basically a hybrid mix of tempered glass and plastic.
    Unlike the protectors I mentioned above, the AtFolix adheres to the entire surface as opposed to just the perimeter having the adhesive, which could be why there's no glare
    02-17-19 11:33 AM
    I am making a habit of it to put the Key2 in a transparent gel case every time I am taking it outside an office location. So whenever at my home office or client office I use it naked. There is a screen protector on it as well.

Conclusion is I use it with a case in situations where I am outside and using it whilst standing. That's the most risky situation to get it damaged.

in all other situations I use it like it was meant to be used. naked!
    02-17-19 11:41 AM