I've been doing some cleanup today. I was tired of running out of space so I deleted & reinstalled Textra and gained about 1gb. I did the same with Play Services data (after some research into what would happen).

I want to delete the data here as well, but I'm curious if anyone knows what the effects of deleting it are. I didn't notice anything with deleting the Play Services data.

Any input?
    Attached Thumbnails Deleting BlackBerry Hub+ Services-698845.jpg  
    01-18-19 04:44 PM
    Deleting data basically resets the app to its default state as it was when it was first installed. You'll lose everything you've set up.
    CheckWriter likes this.
    01-18-19 04:55 PM
    I've been doing some cleanup today. I was tired of running out of space so I deleted & reinstalled Textra and gained about 1gb. I did the same with Play Services data (after some research into what would happen).

I want to delete the data here as well, but I'm curious if anyone knows what the effects of deleting it are. I didn't notice anything with deleting the Play Services data.

Any input?
    If you are running out of space, have you checked the photos trash? Photos and videos stay there 60 days (so you can recover things) unless you manually deleted them. I have an SD card where my photos are sent (as per how I set things up) but I think the trash may end up temporarily on your device.
    Also if you have been active on any social media sites, depending on your settings, there can be tons of stuff stored from them, everything from gifs, to videos, to photos etc. I would check for items that have been inadvertently stored on your device.
    01-18-19 05:26 PM
    Deleting data basically resets the app to its default state as it was when it was first installed. You'll lose everything you've set up.
    That makes sense. I wonder why it keeps growing though.
    Attached Thumbnails Deleting BlackBerry Hub+ Services-813190.jpg  
    03-23-19 11:01 PM
    I'm getting tempted to clear the data again. I was afraid to pull the trigger last time.
    07-04-19 11:23 AM
    Went ahead and did it. Wasn't so bad. I did have to remember my email settings but other than that, painless.
    Attached Thumbnails Deleting BlackBerry Hub+ Services-993201.jpg  
    07-04-19 01:27 PM