Hi I know this has several threads already however none that quite match my situation. I was gifted a z10 stl100-4 that won’t turn on and I get a solid red light while plugged into usb with or without the battery installed it doesn’t make a difference. My problem is I don’t have the drivers installed to try and run an auto loader and the computer won’t register the phone. Sachesi wont run debrick also because it won’t register the phone. Also if theres nothing I can do for the z10 will any of the internals work on a z3 to make it a better phone such as the camera etc.
    01-17-19 06:34 PM
    My problem is I don’t have the drivers installed to try and run an auto loader and the computer won’t register the phone.
    So why not install them? They're in the BlackBerry Link bundle - https://us.blackberry.com/software/d...ty:bb10:bblink. An autoloader is pretty much the oly way to salvage it at this point.

Also if theres nothing I can do for the z10 will any of the internals work on a z3 to make it a better phone such as the camera etc.
    Dunno of any parts that can be re-used to improve it.
    f1lizaola likes this.
    01-17-19 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the link, I’ve tried to find the drivers online but have failed, I’ll try this and see what happens. Thanks again
    01-17-19 11:56 PM
    Thanks for the link, I’ve tried to find the drivers online but have failed, I’ll try this and see what happens. Thanks again
    Sachesi doesn't need drivers. But the phone needs to boot before it can connect.

For an autoloader, download the BlackBerry Link package, but only install the drivers (uncheck Link and Blend).
    01-18-19 09:27 AM