We all know how well put together the Passport is and its software limitations, but while everything else has worked very well for me, there is one simple thing I cannot figure out:

Whether I initiate a call or respond to one, and with the display off since the conversation lasts for more that a couple of minutes, once the conversation ends I cannot simply turn the display on and press the hang up button on the phone app: the phone is unresponsive and it takes a little while to turn on; so that it's always the person at the other end who has to hang up, or if they are on a land line and try to make another call themselves, weirdly find I'm still there...

Any tricks? Any button to end the call without having to go through the phone app?? Makes one yearn for the days of dumbphones.

These calls are made with the "premium headset", all its one button does is mute or unmute.
    01-14-19 07:24 PM
    I found that if I toggle the display off and on I can usually get the End Call button to work, but it definitely is a nuisance.
    01-15-19 08:01 AM
    I normally swipe up to minimize the call app and then click on the app again to make it maximize and this helps the "end call" button to work.
    Try if this helps.
    01-15-19 03:24 PM
    I found that if I toggle the display off and on I can usually get the End Call button to work, but it definitely is a nuisance.
    Thanks!
    01-15-19 04:31 PM