Out of all the amazing BlackBerry machines that you've owned, how do they all compare to the Q10?

In my opinion, as far as precision and speed the Q10 is a beast. It's the one BlackBerry keyboard I can type on without getting uncomfortable for awhile.

The Passport SE in my opinion is the greatest keyboard BlackBerry created.. as far as technology, innovative, aesthetics, the feel, tactile, clickynes.. SE wins hands down.

I don't own a Key2 or the LE yet but I'm assuming those keyboards are a step up from the KeyOne.

The KeyOnes keyboard reminds me of the Q10.. just smaller and not as great. I wish BBMobile would use whatever Research In Motion used for their backlights for the keyboards... the KeyOne is yellowish and dim... the Q10 and PPSE light up white bright and nicely even.

Today I finally saw a Key2LE for the first time at Bestbuy displayed. The Keyboard feels great, but it's hard to really get a feel with all the antitheft wires all over the device.

Anyway, what are your guys thoughts? Is the Q10 the greatest?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-18 09:12 PM
    On pre-Android, I would say Passport, then 9900, then Q10 tied with Classic.

But I think both KEY² devices are better than any of them.
    11-05-18 09:26 PM
    For me,

Passport, classic, q10, priv, KEYone, key2.

KEYone and key2 would rank higher only up word prediction work 100% like Priv. Classic rank little higher than Q10 because of trackpad.
    11-05-18 09:41 PM
    On pre-Android, I would say Passport, then 9900, then Q10 tied with Classic.

But I think both KEY² devices are better than any of them.
    When you say Passport do you mean the OG? SE? Or AT&T variant?

I own the SE and AT&T variant and surprised how different they are.. the SE is so much better in every way. I'm assuming the Key2 keyboard is very similar to the SE but I won't know until I finally get my hands on a Key2.

I've also wondered how different the AT&T Passport keyboard compares to the OG version.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-18 10:47 PM
    For me,

Passport, classic, q10, priv, KEYone, key2.

KEYone and key2 would rank higher only up word prediction work 100% like Priv. Classic rank little higher than Q10 because of trackpad.
    When you say Passport, which variant do you mean?

Also, you are saying that all those Blackberry keyboards are better than the Key2? The KeyOne better than the Key2?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-18 10:48 PM
    When you say Passport do you mean the OG? SE? Or AT&T variant?

I own the SE and AT&T variant and surprised how different they are.. the SE is so much better in every way. I'm assuming the Key2 keyboard is very similar to the SE but I won't know until I finally get my hands on a Key2.

I've also wondered how different the AT&T Passport keyboard compares to the OG version.

Posted via CB10
    I only had the SE.
    11-05-18 10:49 PM
    I only had the SE.
    I was blown away how different the AT&T variant is to the SE... the SE is better in every way. The AT&T version feels cheap compared to the SE. The keyboard on the AT&T isn't ergonomical like the SE. The keys are hard to press and the tactility isn't the greatest.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-18 10:51 PM
    When you say Passport, which variant do you mean?

Also, you are saying that all those Blackberry keyboards are better than the Key2? The KeyOne better than the Key2?

Posted via CB10
    I love passport wide keyboard. I have all 3 og passport, SE, att. SE is most attractive design but I like rounded att variant the most. KEYone and key2 pkb are OK but it's so close to home button and swipe up word prediction always don't work especially key2. If it didn't have those issues I will put them above priv's keyboard.
    11-05-18 11:34 PM