Thoughts?
    10-21-18 07:24 AM
    use the Facebook lite app apk. works perfectly.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    10-21-18 07:37 AM
    use the Facebook lite app apk. works perfectly.
    That's a browser invoking app. This video claims it uses a full app experience.
    10-21-18 07:38 AM
    Facebook lite is a good choice for the most things you wanna do with fb
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    10-21-18 07:44 AM
    Facebook lite is a good choice for the most things you wanna do with fb
    No doubt. I just wonder if this video claiming full app usage of Facebook has any clout.
    10-21-18 07:51 AM
    It keeps crashing when I launch it

Posted via CB10
    Mamaluka likes this.
    10-21-18 12:00 PM
    I use the browser and I'm fine with it!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-18 02:18 PM
    No doubt. I just wonder if this video claiming full app usage of Facebook has any clout.
    So give it a shot.
    10-21-18 02:42 PM
    Why not just try it? lol
    10-21-18 03:43 PM
    Why not just try it? lol
    I'm ashamed of myself to say so...im a Passport owner wannabe lol. Ive been looking all over amazon to find a legit seller, but they all seem like scam artists. Any recommendations?
    10-21-18 04:49 PM
    I'm ashamed of myself to say so...im a Passport owner wannabe lol. Ive been looking all over amazon to find a legit seller, but they all seem like scam artists. Any recommendations?
    Amazon is probably one of the more reputable places with the exception of some of their pricing. Folks know it's no longer available, so they jack their prices up. eBay is the other best option, sadly. A few EU retailers claim to have stock but i dunno if that's an option for you.
    10-21-18 04:52 PM
    Amazon is probably one of the more reputable places with the exception of some of their pricing. Folks know it's no longer available, so they jack their prices up. eBay is the other best option, sadly. A few EU retailers claim to have stock but i dunno if that's an option for you.
    That's a shame. All I can find on amazon are people selling what seems to be a qwerty but reviewers are claiming it's Arabic, or a qwertz. Ebay...my eye twitches just typing it.
    Then there's reviews claiming the device is not new, or damaged, or overheats, was shipped locked to someone else's BES. It's really frustrating.
    I'm thinking I'd have a good year or so of fun with it if I could find someone selling it who seemed like they were trusted.
    I guess if the EU sellers will ship to the US, I'll give them a browse.
    10-21-18 04:57 PM
    This one seems the most legit
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=mQ8tYV4i
    10-21-18 05:18 PM
    And it's out of stock lol. Ughhh
    10-21-18 05:19 PM
    Then there's reviews claiming the device is not new, or damaged, or overheats, was shipped locked to someone else's BES. It's really frustrating.
    You’re talking about a device that’s been out of production for two years. You’d be extremely lucky to find an unused, sealed device.
    10-21-18 09:51 PM
    I wouldn't spend over 100 €/$ on a Passport at this point, period.

If you can find one under that price, sure it'll be a cool phone to tinker with and push the limits of BB10/4.3 runtime.

Don't rely on it as your only smartphone. Best to double carry it.
    10-22-18 03:50 AM
    Thoughts?
    I mean...it's an Android Facebook app, so if that's your jam sure.

As for a Passport though, they can be found on eBay or possibly even Craigslist. Pick one up--you'll likely be pleasantly surprised if you like the form factor.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-18 11:47 PM