Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

I made a thread here many months ago!

After buying and selling the BlackBerry Passport I just did it again!

Bought a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I always wanted the silver one.

As a design buff, I can't stand these tall mobiles. Happy with my Key1, but I miss the real premium material, real huge red notification, premium UI and the keyboard.

Thank god I am not an app junkie. No social media, etc. The only app I need might be whatsapp.

But as a minimalist, I might even won't install the apk. I know sounds weird. But I need a great phone, SMS, BBM and mail machine. And a good camera.

So I will try that and and see after 1 month what will happen. Maybe I will get a Key2 silver edition.

I miss the hub and being minimalist. No distraction. So the BB10 device will fits my needs.

The only app I will miss I Philips Hue, some crypto apps and whatsapp. But it won't be a deal breaker.

I am happy to report my experience here. Will arrive on Saturday hopefully!
    10-04-18 03:12 PM
    Where did you find one?
    10-04-18 03:13 PM
    here in Germany, there is an online shop for used items. you can choose between used, very good and new.

found a "very good" one. it is like you buy on Amazon the warehouse deal ones. like new almost.

also, I need calendar. the calendar on BB10 is world class, while the Android one is a joke. Happy for the calendar also!
    10-04-18 03:28 PM
    I have just bought a Passport too, for work (email & calls). love my Key One but was missing BB10 and the beauty of the Passport.
    10-04-18 03:51 PM

As a design buff, I can't stand these tall mobiles. Happy with my Key1, but I miss the real premium material, real huge red notification, premium UI and the keyboard.

Thank god I am not an app junkie. No social media, etc. The only app I need might be whatsapp.

But as a minimalist, I might even won't install the apk. I know sounds weird. But I need a great phone, SMS, BBM and mail machine. And a good camera.

So I will try that and and see after 1 month what will happen. Maybe I will get a Key2 silver edition.

I miss the hub and being minimalist. No distraction. So the BB10 device will fits my needs.

The only app I will miss I Philips Hue, some crypto apps and whatsapp. But it won't be a deal breaker.

The passport SE is the best BB10 phone there is! I bought two extra as spares!
    The_Passporter likes this.
    10-04-18 06:26 PM
    These are very special devices in terms of design, hardware and functionality. I love my Passport SE and I have learned to deal with the lack of apps and the entire situation with BlackBerry 10. I plan on keeping this device as my main device until a Key3 comes out and I will make a decision at that time on what I will do. BlackBerry 10 won't be around for a very long time but I am confident I can get a good chunk of my needs looked after with its existing usage.

The Key3 I hope has an excellent hardware situation in order to get people like me to upgrade. The speakers, the screen quality and the heft. I don't like really light phones.

Enjoy your Passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-18 07:57 PM

I have had my KEYone For 14 months now. Whenever I tried it as a daily driver I was miserable because it was just too busy and noisy. No matter how many settings I locked down, I could never make it as clean and streamlined as BB10.

But as soon as I started double carrying the KEYone with my BB10 phone of choice, I fell in love with the KEYone for apps. If I had to pick one phone it would be a BB10 phone, but I really enjoy having the best of both worlds.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    10-04-18 08:06 PM
    Every now and again I'm considering to go for an SE too hoping the price might have dropped a bit! Enjoy your SE and I might join that club soon too!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 12:12 AM
    Awesome hardware and design, terribly outdated OS. That's the problem with Passports these days...
    10-05-18 05:15 AM
    Everyday I take out my Passport to remember a time that was.......... then breakdown into an uncontrolled babbling cry into my pillow.

It's not pretty. 🤧
    10-05-18 08:31 AM
    thanks for the support and wishes.

it is really a thing about nostalgia and minimalism.

it is sad that with Apple and Android there no real option anymore. Glas slab and chocolate bar design!

not even a nice Q10 like compact Form factor or passport design.

they look all the same. I don't like that.

that is why I am rocking a SE now which should come tomorrow. very excited about this!

double stereo speakers, Paratek Antenna, premium build, best keyboard and focus on work and communication.

no social media or distraction.

I will see. and by December I might get a Key2. we will see. until then I will check out this masterpieces of design: Passport
    Jon Wiggy likes this.
    10-05-18 11:13 AM
    Everyday I take out my Passport to remember a time that was.......... then breakdown into an uncontrolled babbling cry into my pillow.

It's not pretty. 🤧
    Lmao dang true.
    10-05-18 11:42 AM
    I gotta get one. Been using ATT and OR PP's since the beginning. Now cobalt blue Classic is my dd. But need a reason to get a last BB10 device.

I think the odds these stop working when support ends is under 10 percent. Not a concern except BB World down is annoying.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-18 03:15 PM
    I gotta get one. Been using ATT and OR PP's since the beginning. Now cobalt blue Classic is my dd. But need a reason to get a last BB10 device.

I think the odds these stop working when support ends is under 10 percent. Not a concern except BB World down is annoying.

Posted via CB10
    Agree. The real issue is not that the phones will stop working, but that it will become impossible to restore them with their BlackBerry World apps.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Last edited by bb10adopter111; 10-06-18 at 09:38 AM.
    10-05-18 08:19 PM
    I bought a new passport black couple of months ago at mediamarkt online store (germany).
    who knows how long the device had been staying at their warehouse haha

Posted via CB10
    10-06-18 12:25 AM
    What a masterpeice!

The device arrived this very evening.

Put all my accounts and everything's works. Just BBM gave me headaches. Cause I logged in with my KEY1 account. So server temporarily unavailable. Needed to make a new BB ID. Really lame.

But all in all. This is premium. Period!

Put whatsapp in and downloaded iGrann for my IG which use for crypto.

Really nice.

Oh I can't see the image of my BBM contact and the otherwise also. Really lame with Emtek or BB. But the contact can receive the message.

I am happy. Wow

Posted via CB10
    10-06-18 12:52 PM
    To any BlackBerry enthusiasts. If you do not rely heavy on apps and like the basic functions, get on the goodbye tour 2019 of BlackBerry.

I love being productive on this device already. And the calendar. Finally!

It is pure joy

Posted via CB10
    10-06-18 12:59 PM
    My BlackBerry Passport SE USB port failed and could not be repaired. So, I'm using my Z10 until my BlackBerry Passport arrives.
    I gotta say, I'm a bit giddy and excited. Not sure if it's the OG or the AT&T variant. Doesn't matter though. I never needed social media. I just need to take care of business on the run. The BlackBerry Passport form factor is perfect for my needs.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-18 01:12 PM
    To any BlackBerry enthusiasts. If you do not rely heavy on apps and like the basic functions, get on the goodbye tour 2019 of BlackBerry.

I love being productive on this device already. And the calendar. Finally!

It is pure joy

Posted via CB10
    I assume its camera is the same as in the regular Passport. See this topic, it might be interesting for you how good Passport's camera is! http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...amera-1153992/
    10-06-18 07:10 PM
    I saw this thread brother Radoslav. I love the passion in it. We are the last fighters I guess, while the masses are jumping on the latest hype train.

I am very fine so far with the device. No noise or nonsense.

Will try some shootings later with the Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SuperFister; 10-07-18 at 05:48 AM. Reason: fisting
    10-07-18 03:13 AM
    I saw this thread brother Radoslav. I love the passion in it. We are the last fighters I guess, while are jumping on the latest hype train.

I am very fine so far with the device. No noise or nonsense.

Will try some shootings later with the Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, no nonsense with the device. We all know that we will end up as collectors. But I like its futuristic design - something many phones lack and are not appealing to me.
    10-07-18 05:01 AM
    Exactly my man.

I started with the Bold 9900. When BB were big timers. Later all in with BB10 because everyone had a iPhone. I love being unique in style, personality, etc.
    And the BB10 devices appealed to me a lot. Starting with the Q10, Z30 and the black Passport. They were beasts! swapping batteries (Q10), Paratek antenna (Z30) and 3-row keyboard (Passport).

Nowadays they look all the same. Once you played with the size of the Passport, it feels mediocre to play with a chocolate bar glass slab.

I need premium, a keyboard and a no BS device.

It lacks in modern devices. All clunky and too much noise. With my BB Passport SE I feel at home. It makes fun to play around.

Camera works great, Radoslav. I was running and took a snapshot of autumn on the street.

Let the sheep's all wear the same and be happy, running to catch the latest hype train. I am off the grid and alpha and go my own way!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SuperFister; 10-07-18 at 05:50 AM. Reason: fisting
    10-07-18 05:40 AM
    So I thought you Might do right things. Congratulations

Blackberry Passport silver edit 10.3.3 2137
    10-07-18 06:27 AM
    let's fight until the end... I am still very happy with my pp

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 11:58 PM
    let's fight until the end... I am still very happy with my pp

Posted via CB10
    I cannot really fight if it ceases to work properly as my daily driver, but as long as it runs smoothly for my needs, no upgrade required (and sadly no other upgrade will be as much valuable and adequate).
    ezubeBB2013 likes this.
    10-10-18 01:03 PM
42 12