What noticeable changes, improvements or features does Oreo bring?
    08-19-18 02:49 PM
    Picture in a picture, snappier phone. better battery life. just to start
    the cons no milk to go with the oreos
    RoseBud68 and pdxj36 like this.
    08-19-18 02:51 PM
    I'll take Oreo over Pee any day....
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-19-18 02:55 PM
    which apps are picture in a picture. I noticed the maps which was nice
    08-19-18 03:01 PM
    Phone calls are clearer and more reliable as well as Bluetooth is much better as well.
    mjgm1410 likes this.
    08-19-18 03:06 PM
    For those who have had K1 problems with WiFi 5G internet drop off ..
    has the Oreo update solved the problem?

My continued status reply, every three days, from BBSupport, relating to 7.1, is that they did not have a solution.
    08-19-18 03:19 PM
    I've noticed there are new notifications on the lock screen? Kind of old school blackberry icons.... am I right?
    08-19-18 03:21 PM

My continued status reply, every three days, from BBSupport, relating to 7.1, is that they did not have a solution.
    5G is fixed!!!!!!!!!!
    08-19-18 03:24 PM
    Also no need to clear the cache manually anymore, Oreo does it automatically

Oh and the orange status bar in power saving mode is now red
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-19-18 03:33 PM
    Also no need to clear the cache manually anymore, Oreo does it automatically

Oh and the orange status bar in power saving mode is now red
    I still use SD Mad Pro and AVG Cleaner Pro to clear my sh!t twice a day. The memory is also not used like it was in Nougat, so tha's also a bonus.
    08-19-18 03:41 PM
    it keeps notifying about "activate sound profiles", how do i stop that?
    08-19-18 05:12 PM
    anybody else have issues with the notification bar drop down? It no longer disappears with a quick flick up...have to use the back button
    08-19-18 07:37 PM
    How can I set up the default volume buttons to notification in Oreo? On Nougat, it was notification. But now it is ring.
    As I receive more notifications than calls, I prefer to control the volume for notifications as default.
    08-19-18 09:43 PM
    How can I set up the default volume buttons to notification in Oreo? On Nougat, it was notification. But now it is ring.
    As I receive more notifications than calls, I prefer to control the volume for notifications as default.
    Don't think you can

I think the only options to toggle notifications quickly is to assign the ring volume shortcut to a keyboard shortcut.

Or you can use the silent mode toggle
    08-20-18 06:35 AM
    anybody else have issues with the notification bar drop down? It no longer disappears with a quick flick up...have to use the back button

Not experiencing this issue.
    08-20-18 06:36 AM
    If the phone is rendered a brick by pooching wifi-calling -- would that be considered a "con"? Wife as Key1, I have motion and from what I've been reading -- whether by design or a bug -- WFC has tanked on Oreo. Considering the number of phones that use it -- in NA all major carriers offer WFC -- that's just about as Homer Simpson as it gets.
    08-20-18 07:42 AM
    If the phone is rendered a brick by pooching wifi-calling -- would that be considered a "con"? Wife as Key1, I have motion and from what I've been reading -- whether by design or a bug -- WFC has tanked on Oreo. Considering the number of phones that use it -- in NA all major carriers offer WFC -- that's just about as Homer Simpson as it gets.
    I have tested my WIFI calling thru T-Mobile on my Keyone SE and its working correctly; the only thing is the menu options to toggle it somehow dissaperead.
    08-20-18 10:06 AM
    I have tested my WIFI calling thru T-Mobile on my Keyone SE and its working correctly; the only thing is the menu options to toggle it somehow dissaperead.
    On Oreo? Why are people reporting they can't find it no matter what they try?
    08-20-18 10:10 AM
    On Oreo? Why are people reporting they can't find it no matter what they try?
    Yes i ran an autoloader to upgrade to 8.1 . It seems to be hidden but if you dont have signal and are connected to Wifi it pops up. Kinda odd that they hid it but its there. It just happen when i was in Mexico this weekend; connected to wifi and it automatically configured to uses Wifi calling. tapping the notification took me to the Original Wifi Calling menu.
    08-20-18 10:47 AM

This fixed the wifi issue for me. Which was great because it was driving me insane!
    08-20-18 10:55 AM
    It also brought the triple-app selection to the convenience key, which I like quite a bit.
    08-20-18 10:56 AM
    if you press the convenience key twice to close the selection you can't use keyboard shortcut anymore until you hit the home button.
    08-20-18 11:09 AM

It was introduced in the latest update on Nougat. It drove me crazy. Glad to have it working again
    08-20-18 04:06 PM