Please help me: how to download whatsapp on my blackberry silver edition

Before I downloaded whatsapp apk file on 13Aug18 that day It was working text messaging sending receiving very smoothly only I had problem to send photos and making calls video calls

But next day on 14Aug18, I deleted this whatsapp because Ithought I will download other version but when I downloaded it was not working.
    I downloaded many versions of whatspp apk files but all versions are not working.
    All versions well download, install ten also my phone number registers to get OTP but after OTP receiving It's autmatic take backup then it's take long time to do backup process then never open, only showing abckup process, never open...
    08-18-18 08:47 PM

Before I downloaded whatsapp apk file on 13Aug18 that day It was working text messaging sending receiving very smoothly only I had problem to send photos and making calls video calls

But next day on 14Aug18, I deleted this whatsapp because Ithought I will download other version but when I downloaded it was not working.
    I downloaded many versions of whatspp apk files but all versions are not working.
    All versions well download, install ten also my phone number registers to get OTP but after OTP receiving It's autmatic take backup then it's take long time to do backup process then never open, only showing abckup process, never open...
    download whatsapp apk on versio 2.18.154 in apkpure or other website
    and patch it with bgshell ssh plus or whatsafix easy ways

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-20-18 09:33 AM

Uninstall your WA (if you still have it in your phone) and reboot then go to : https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ and install. Then go into BBW and install WA Fixer. You must have a SD card in your device. If it asks for Google Play Services just tap outside the warning box.
    08-20-18 10:18 AM
    Uninstall your WA (if you still have it in your phone) and reboot then go to : https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ and install. Then go into BBW and install WA Fixer. You must have a SD card in your device. If it asks for Google Play Services just tap outside the warning box.
    lasted version has a bug now on blackberry10. if we was calling someone and after called, it was force closed and couldnt open the chat again

08-20-18 11:35 PM
    lasted version has a bug now on blackberry10. if we was calling someone and after called, it was force closed and couldnt open the chat again

Ohhh......did not know that. Thanks for the info.
    08-21-18 08:56 AM
    Ohhh......did not know that. Thanks for the info.
    yes, youre wlcom

08-22-18 11:09 PM