I am on the hunt for a backup app for my bosses BlackBerry Z10 and Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 comes up on a few sites (including Crackberry) but I cannot seem to find detailed instructions on how to use the app. I have to be able to find this information before he is willing to purchase/download the app. Does anyone have an idea of where to find instructions for this app? I've already contacted Runisoft but they only give a few tutorial videos and my boss will not accept that.
    07-16-18 04:42 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Unless Conite or another CrackBerrian did (and would your boss accept that?), there are none.

Besides, it's not like he has a plethora of choices.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    07-16-18 05:01 PM
    I am on the hunt for a backup app for my bosses BlackBerry Z10 and Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 comes up on a few sites (including Crackberry) but I cannot seem to find detailed instructions on how to use the app. I have to be able to find this information before he is willing to purchase/download the app. Does anyone have an idea of where to find instructions for this app? I've already contacted Runisoft but they only give a few tutorial videos and my boss will not accept that.
    I use the app quite frequently but there is no written detailed instructions available. I see these videos for how-to's: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+blackberry+10
    07-16-18 05:19 PM
    What will your boss accept? I will be happy to provide written documentation for Ultimate Backup, and support in the event of issues. I've used it for years without any trouble.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-18 06:12 PM
    What will your boss accept? I will be happy to provide written documentation for Ultimate Backup, and support in the event of issues. I've used it for years without any trouble.

Posted via CB10
    Hey there,

My boss basically wants detailed instructions on how to use the app step-by-step (pictures would also be fantastic.) His main goal is to create a backup of his text messages, send it to his computer and then save it to his computer so that he can open the backup in a program in Excel. The thing is, he is very technologically illiterate so I am having a hard time finding anything that will give him enough detail. Unfortunately, the videos on YouTube aren't detailed enough either.
    07-23-18 05:12 PM
    Hey there,

My boss basically wants detailed instructions on how to use the app step-by-step (pictures would also be fantastic.) His main goal is to create a backup of his text messages, send it to his computer and then save it to his computer so that he can open the backup in a program in Excel. The thing is, he is very technologically illiterate so I am having a hard time finding anything that will give him enough detail. Unfortunately, the videos on YouTube aren't detailed enough either.
    Wow, that was odd--I got the notice about this quote but didn't see it until just now. Anyway, I just sent you a PM memay--let me know if you didn't get it but long story short I'd be happy to put that together for your boss. I work in IT consulting so I have a long history of doing how-tos with pictures for the less technically literate among us.
    07-23-18 05:33 PM