First, sorry for my english, i have to use Google Trans
    My phone is out of battery. I plugged the charger for about 30 minutes, it hung up on the "Blackberry" screen and was very hot. Then I press and hold the Power button to turn it off, and I continue to plug the charger. But since then I have been charging for almost a day but my phone still can not turn on.
    it does not turn on, no red LED.
    I tried holding down the power button 15s, vol up + down ... but not fix it. It seems dead
    07-16-18 11:17 AM
    It sounds dead....

Could try replacing the battery - charger - charging cable.

Hardrest should be hold those for longer than 15s... little of 32 seconds should do it, but I'd hold it a few minutes if I taught it would do something.
    khoanguyen2512 likes this.
    07-16-18 11:57 AM
    Hardrest should be hold those for longer than 15s... little of 32 seconds should do it,
    Nope, 12 to 15 seconds for a hard reset on the Passport (and BB10) until the led flashes red but 32 seconds is the time required for the KEY1 and KEY2, I believe.

Anyway, it sounds to me as if the battery is finished.
    07-16-18 12:11 PM
    My phone is out of battery. I plugged the charger for about 30 minutes, it hung up on the "Blackberry" screen and was very hot. Then I press and hold the Power button to turn it off, and I continue to plug the charger. But since then I have been charging for almost a day but my phone still can not turn on.
    I tried holding down the power button 15s, vol up + down ... but not fix it. It seems dead
    As D3 asks, have you tried a different charger, usb cable etc?
    07-16-18 12:14 PM
    As D3 asks, have you tried a different charger, usb cable etc?
    Yes, i tried with a 12W ipad charger. Nothing happened.
    I tried hold down Power button (for minutes) and Vol up,Vol down too
    These bad things happened after I held down the Power button to turn phone off
    07-16-18 05:13 PM
    If you plug it into a PC does the device file system show up in Windows File Explorer or does the PC recognize the device in any way?
    07-16-18 05:28 PM
    If you plug it into a PC does the device file system show up in Windows File Explorer or does the PC recognize the device in any way?
    I tried this too, but PC can’t recognize my SE
    07-16-18 05:30 PM
    Then I guess it is long gone! :-(

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    07-16-18 11:33 PM
    Sounds to me that it is finished, sorry to say.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-18 10:00 AM
    I had (almost) the same issue two weeks ago. From one moment to the other the phone the off and I couldn't turn it back on. Though my SE showed some interesting signs of life like flashing keyboard or turning the screen on and off ...
    Anyway it now rests in peace :'( ... and I got two "new" PPs (even one SE) from ebay for reasonable prcies. You never know.
    07-19-18 08:55 PM
    Try this, press both volume up and down key for like 30-35 seconds (just volume rockers, not the power key) and keep the charging cable plugged in while doing that..
    07-19-18 10:02 PM
    Have tried just press the power button for some times and release?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-18 07:25 PM
    Yes, i tried this but nothing happnened
    07-24-18 02:59 AM