So I just got a 64 gb Playbook through Ebay and started to set it up. The os update went flawlessly. However, when I went to reinstall some previously purchased apps things got a little weird. See if you can spot what I'm talking about.

Here is actual apps installed, followed by BlackBerry World installed app list. What is up with that?
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry World file system corrupted?-53754.jpg  
    07-10-18 08:36 PM
    Sorry, second picture didn't attach:
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry World file system corrupted?-53755.jpg  
    07-10-18 08:37 PM
    if anyone actually still browses this forum I think I know what's happened. If you previously purchased a Playbook app through BlackBerry World and the author has since removed it the app will still show up on the uninstalled list. However, if you do go to reinstall it what will happen is you will get another previously installed app- apparently at random.

What this means is that if you were planning on wiping your Playbook and reinstalling, or getting a new one and installing from your account it may not work out that well. Better be sure to have the bar files yourself to sideload.
    07-11-18 12:49 PM
    Am I literally the only person having this issue? Maybe it's a problem with my "digital locker" being corrupted somehow and not a general one? Oh well. Makes things interesting I guess.
    07-22-18 03:18 PM
    Am I literally the only person having this issue? Maybe it's a problem with my "digital locker" being corrupted somehow and not a general one? Oh well. Makes things interesting I guess.
    I think I saw this problem a while back but just hit "Refresh" tab then everything was back to normal. Rest assured, however, you are not alone.
    07-22-18 05:10 PM
    Maybe time for a hard reboot?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-18 07:31 PM
    Second picture looks identical to my list of installed apps in BB World on Playbook. Sorry for ignorance, but I don't see any problem. Should it be different? I didn't look into BB World on PB for long time.
    08-04-18 11:07 AM
    Second picture looks identical to my list of installed apps in BB World on Playbook. Sorry for ignorance, but I don't see any problem. Should it be different? I didn't look into BB World on PB for long time.
    The problem is that the app list doesn't match the apps that are actually installed. I have gone through a lot of Playbooks over the years and wonder if switching so often has somehow corrupted my digital locker. Anyway, side-loading still works so no biggie I guess.
    08-17-18 11:21 AM