To cut down on her social media usage she said she bought a BB... the host asks where you even get one of those.....

https://www.today.com/popculture/meg...meback-t131771
    portplayer likes this.
    06-25-18 03:35 PM
    Interesting lol not a huge fan of her, apparently a lot of hate for her too but still the publicity is always welcomed

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 11:33 PM
    She's cute for a chubby chick. Not watching the video though, haha. Does it explain what BB she bought? She's not gonna be able to escape the smartphone black hole if it's a modern BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 11:47 PM
    It doesn't say which BB she bought. But it is not a bad way to cut down social media.
    07-09-18 01:48 PM
    She talks about the phone and how she wants to cut back on apps and doesn't need apps. She talks about how she couldn't find one anywhere and bought the last one amazon has. She bought it because it doesn't have apps.

This tells me, even she doesn't know that BB uses android now. Or she bought an old BB10 or BBos Model.
    07-18-18 11:30 AM
    She talks about the phone and how she wants to cut back on apps and doesn't need apps. She talks about how she couldn't find one anywhere and bought the last one amazon has. She bought it because it doesn't have apps.

This tells me, even she doesn't know that BB uses android now. Or she bought an old BB10 or BBos Model.
    No one knows BB10 ever existed. She bought a BBOS phone I would bet.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-18 05:29 PM
    No one knows BB10 ever existed. She bought a BBOS phone I would bet.

Posted via CB10
    I take it you where either too young or had Amnesia when the z10 came out and how much it sold.
    08-05-18 06:39 PM
    I take it you where either too young or had Amnesia when the z10 came out and how much it sold.
    I was speculating in bbry and was following the launch closely. Are you saying many people bought it or few?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-18 07:41 PM
    I take it you were either too young or had Amnesia when the z10 came out and how much it flopped.
    Fixed.
    techvisor likes this.
    08-05-18 10:14 PM
    Fixed.
    How is the fact that it flopped inconsistent with my assertion that no one knows about it or ever knew about it?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-18 10:18 PM
    How is the fact that it flopped inconsistent with my assertion that no one knows about it or ever knew about it?

Posted via CB10
    I was fixing his statement, not your assertion. "Where" is not the same as "were." He also claimed the Z10 sold.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/2050...r-results.html
    techvisor likes this.
    08-05-18 10:23 PM
    Her dad has a right point of view, when he said to her, you don't have to have apps on phone.

Imagine a situation - if we want more to live unladen life, we can bring with us ordinary phone, where we can check our mails, maybe some chats, if we want over the day etc., and when we come back home from work, we can have some tablet and than easily, on a large screen check all that we want. No need to constantly have an option to "immediately" know what's new on instagram, on facebook, on other social media sites, etc. Those who want that, are most of the time looking at their phones, and not talking with real people, not noticing sky, not noticing environment at all, etc.

Are we became robots?

That's not actually at all stupid idea what Meghan did.
    08-05-18 10:38 PM
    I was fixing his statement, not your assertion. "Where" is not the same as "were." He also claimed the Z10 sold.

This article is pre-Chen and wickedly accurate on many levels.
    08-05-18 10:40 PM
    Her dad has a right point of view, when he said to her, you don't have to have apps on phone.

Imagine a situation - if we want more to live unladen life, we can bring with us ordinary phone, where we can check our mails, maybe some chats, if we want over the day etc., and when we come back home from work, we can have some tablet and than easily, on a large screen check all that we want. No need to constantly have an option to "immediately" know what's new on instagram, on facebook, on other social media sites, etc. Those who want that, are most of the time looking at their phones, and not talking with real people, not noticing sky, not noticing environment at all, etc.

Are we became robots?

That's not actually at all stupid idea what Meghan did.
    Shouldn't the blame be on the user's lack of self control/discipline? It's like blaming Netflix for you being awake all night (and need to report for work the next day) due to your binge watching.
    08-05-18 10:46 PM
    Yes, johnny_bravo72, I am talking about user's lack. We need to decide for ourself what's more important for us, and what kind of life we want to have.

Like for example, I am on diet, and have decided not to eat anything sweet 😂, and I am walking with my wife late on night, she wants an ice cream, because we pass near the market..... My decision is if I want to eat with her ice cream, or only to buy for her and keep on walking without it. 😁 It is not the fault of the market if I give up, and buy me also ice cream.
    08-05-18 11:34 PM
    Shouldn't the blame be on the user's lack of self control/discipline? It's like blaming Netflix for you being awake all night (and need to report for work the next day) due to your binge watching.

Agree but there is a (growing!) portion of the population who lack self control or have absolutely no discipline in the first place so a phone with no apps might be the way to go or reduce app consumption.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-15-18 10:36 AM
    Interesting lol not a huge fan of her, apparently a lot of hate for her too but still the publicity is always welcomed

Posted via CB10
    Don't even know who she is. Assume she's a 'local' North American celebrity!

10-15-18 10:37 AM
    Agree but there is a (growing!) portion of the population who lack self control or have absolutely no discipline in the first place so a phone with no apps might be the way to go or reduce app consumption.

Maybe the terrible battery life in most iPhones forces people to be less on their device??
    10-15-18 04:08 PM
    Well I disagree, it could still have been a bb10 .....if she put it on bedside mode, or do not disturb through the calendar busy time.
    11-10-18 07:02 AM

Go scroll up and READ what I wrote, maybe you WHERE so quick to correct you missed spelled your correction that was unneeded. I bought 4 z10 with in two years of launch and launch week everywhere I went was sold out as I wanted the white one. As well I recalled seeing lots of people with it.
    11-12-18 09:08 PM
    Don't even know who she is. Assume she's a 'local' North American celebrity!

I dont even know who she is either lol I know a Liz Trainor and she’s a VJ
    11-12-18 09:13 PM
    Go scroll up and READ what I wrote, maybe you WHERE so quick to correct you missed spelled your correction that was unneeded. I bought 4 z10 with in two years of launch and launch week everywhere I went was sold out as I wanted the white one. As well I recalled seeing lots of people with it.
    Can you slow down and re-type what you were going to say slowly?
    11-12-18 09:18 PM
    Oh my...
    I'll just assume English isn't your main language.
    As for the Z10, numbers don't lie. It FLOPPED big time.
    11-12-18 09:53 PM
    I dont even know who she is either lol I know a Liz Trainor and she’s a VJ
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has never heard of this person. I also know a liz trainor in Ireland.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    12-30-18 05:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    i know that's right.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-01-19 09:07 PM
27 12