Basically I need these for emails and calls for my business requirements. I want to know can I also use what's app because of my requirements. Also if I use emails will it work on a normal data plan or do I need to take some type of plans for emails.Wanted all your suggestions as I don't wish to use android and buying a new iphone is way to costly. I love typing on a keyboard, wanted to buy a passport but it seems to be costly and there is not so much of need.
    06-17-18 01:13 PM
    Your very best bet (in my opinion, since you're asking) would be to try and purchase a BlackBerry Classic BB10 device in this scenario. I think you would have a much better chance at making that work over any BBOS7 devices.
    06-19-18 04:44 PM
    I don't know anything about whatsapp other than I have never and will never use it. Sorry, but I don't know if whatsapp works on BlackBerry 10. I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to that.

If my memory serves me correctly, whatsapp does still work on BlackBerry 10, but that's the extent of my knowledge on that.
    06-19-18 04:47 PM
    Basically I need these for emails and calls for my business requirements. I want to know can I also use what's app because of my requirements. Also if I use emails will it work on a normal data plan or do I need to take some type of plans for emails.Wanted all your suggestions as I don't wish to use android and buying a new iphone is way to costly. I love typing on a keyboard, wanted to buy a passport but it seems to be costly and there is not so much of need.
    You’re about 3-5 years too late to use a 9790 efficiently since WhatsApp is no longer supported and device requires BIS plan that some carriers have already discontinued. The BB10 WhatsApp is gone. You can use the Android version APK but it’s not guaranteed to be supported much longer.

You’ve got a problem since BB10 relies on sideloaded Android version apps since BB App Store no longer offers paid apps so most devs have abandoned. Since android phones run android version app better, get android phone or iOS phone.
    06-19-18 07:27 PM