I know, that these 2 devices are actually the same.. The main different are just about the colour accent and back cover material, everything else are the same (as far as I know)..

In many retailers, they sell graphite more expensive compare to the silver one.. Why is it? Is graphite has higher class (considered limited ed. or something like that)? Or is it because graphite is much newer? Or any other specific reason?

I'm using graphite currently, but when I touch the silver one, I'd say it doesn't seem cheaper than graphite, it's expensive in its own way (leather back vs. glass woven CF back).

Posted via CB10
    05-23-18 03:32 PM
    I know, that these 2 devices are actually the same.. The main different are just about the colour accent and back cover material, everything else are the same (as far as I know)..

In many retailers, they sell graphite more expensive compare to the silver one.. Why is it? Is graphite has higher class (considered limited ed. or something like that)? Or is it because graphite is much newer? Or any other specific reason?

I'm using graphite currently, but when I touch the silver one, I'd say it doesn't seem cheaper than graphite, it's expensive in its own way (leather back vs. glass woven CF back).

Posted via CB10
    The graphite is a more premium device
    05-23-18 09:17 PM
    The graphite is a more premium device
    Oh I see.. I thought it might be the later version of common 9983.. So seems, the graphite considered as higher class compare to the silver (in terms of premiumness).. Thank you there for the info!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-24-18 01:01 AM