Back to a Passport after a few..

I've never used BB Blend before and it seems a great solution. I don't have a PC, only an Android tablet. I have installed BB Blend app from Google store onto my tablet. It installs but: won't open. Just spinning wheels forever. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted ect ect..Same.

Anyone have an idea?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-18 04:33 AM
    It was abandoned long ago, I really don't know of anyone that has gotten it to work since 2016...
    Haivu1945 likes this.
    05-11-18 07:16 AM
    It was abandoned long ago, I really don't know of anyone that has gotten it to work since 2016...
    Thanks..Good to know.

But what is with some others on CB that said they are running Blend happily on a Mac? This post was from a few days ago.....

Send from my Blackberry Passport somewhere in space.
    05-11-18 07:26 AM
    Thanks..Good to know.

But what is with some others on CB that said they are running Blend happily on a Mac? This post was from a few days ago.....

Send from my Blackberry Passport somewhere in space.
    Many still have it running on a PC (but many can't).

MAC is the same, it works for some and for others it doesn't.

Android, most ever post I've seen says it no longer works. But it's possible that there are some able to use it. Maybe if they have a version of Android without any updates from the same period as when Blend was released. But if you look on Google Play at the recent reviews....

I don't know why BlackBerry hasn't pulled the app...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-18 07:35 AM
    I don't think Blend for Android works on Android M. I tried everything I could think of. No dice.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-18 03:20 PM
    Hope I'm not too late to the party, but Blend is working *prefectly* for me. Latest build of Windows 10 in the Semi-Annual business branch and my BlackBerry Classic. Works over USB and Wifi. Not sure how it works with Android? But I used to use AirDroid on my S3 and S7. A bit slower and lots of ads, but they'll do a lot of the same things.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-18 01:19 AM
    Hope I'm not too late to the party, but Blend is working *prefectly* for me. Latest build of Windows 10 in the Semi-Annual business branch and my BlackBerry Classic. Works over USB and Wifi. Not sure how it works with Android? But I used to use AirDroid on my S3 and S7. A bit slower and lots of ads, but they'll do a lot of the same things.

Posted via CB10
    The question was about the Blend app for Android Tablets. There was one once upon a time.

Not the Desktop PC version for Windows.
    08-10-18 01:52 AM