Can i install taxi apps like Uber and Ola. what is updated OS do i get in the mobile.
    I am big fan of blackberry and i love slider phones. No other only Blackberry
    I live in INDIA.
    Last edited by mangal pavan; 04-27-18 at 12:15 AM. Reason: I did not mention the country where i use it.
    04-27-18 12:14 AM
    Can i install taxi apps like Uber and Ola. what is updated OS do i get in the mobile.
    I am big fan of blackberry and i love slider phones. No other only Blackberry
    I live in INDIA.
    This phone is 7 years old.

You can find one on eBay maybe. Or perhaps in a museum.

It can't run any modern apps, and certainly not Uber or Ola.
    04-27-18 08:39 AM
    Where ever you can find it.. where old technology is sold in your market. It's been out of production for almost six years.

As for apps... I doubt it, but don't really know.
    04-27-18 08:40 AM
    Since you like slider phones, a PRIV will serve you better. It's definitely not the greatest or latest at anything, but runs Android Marshmallow so it'll at least have apps. Only reason to get a Torch is if you're some sort of collector or just want something a bit more than a feature phone...

 Passport (10.3.3.3216) /  KEYᵒⁿᵉ "Black Edition" (7.1.1)
    06-28-18 06:30 PM
    Keyboard is cramped, OS is dead. If I was you, I'd get a Classic or KEYone. Priv if you really want a slider. Passport is nice if you don't mind the size.

Torch is great for phone calls, texts, emails, light browsing, even using CrackBerry forums. Apps are nearly non-existent.

Keys are nice and clicky but a little too small. Slider is flawed because constant sliding out to use keyboard. It's annoying. Keyboard looks nice imo, too. Fun to show off. Build quality suffers in sliders, moving parts make breaking easier.

I only have mine because it was $8 on Ebay. Got a Classic and it's been way more usable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    07-15-18 10:41 PM