Does anybody have AT&T version that's sitting around collecting dust? Mine just bit the dust.Attachment 435145
    03-22-18 11:14 AM
    Yes, if I can find it. Don't even remember exactly what it is. 6+ years old though.
    03-22-18 07:19 PM
    Yes, if I can find it. Don't even remember exactly what it is. 6+ years old though.
    That's fine. Let me know. Mines like 7± years old. LOL
    03-22-18 07:30 PM
    It'll be tomorrow before I have a chance to look for it.
    I never needed one. Some company working with AT&T asked me to test and evaluate one, well before they were released to the public. They paid me, don't remember how much, it was 3 digits though and another $50 after I had answered all the survey forms.
    A couple of years later a newer version got shipped to me, no explanation or anything, just showed up at my door. It's never even been plugged in.
    03-23-18 05:07 AM
    It'll be tomorrow before I have a chance to look for it.
    I never needed one. Some company working with AT&T asked me to test and evaluate one, well before they were released to the public. They paid me, don't remember how much, it was 3 digits though and another $50 after I had answered all the survey forms.
    A couple of years later a newer version got shipped to me, no explanation or anything, just showed up at my door. It's never even been plugged in.
    Thanks Wezard. All help is patiently appreciated.
    03-23-18 09:45 AM
    It's a 3G, just like the one in your picture. The power supply wall wart seems to have vanished over the years and move.
    If you want it, PM me your address. Need to ship some stuff to a customer Monday, so I can send it then. You can send me whatever UPS charges after you get it. UPS will want a phone number.
    03-24-18 03:14 PM
    It's a 3G, just like the one in your picture. The power supply wall wart seems to have vanished over the years and move.
    If you want it, PM me your address. Need to ship some stuff to a customer Monday, so I can send it then. You can send me whatever UPS charges after you get it. UPS will want a phone number.
    Sent you a PM.

Thanks again,

Chuck
    03-25-18 08:22 PM
    I have the 4G Microcell, which I bullied AT&T into giving me for free after we moved into a house in a known hole in their coverage. Can't survive without it! Whenever the power fails we go from 5 bars down to 1/2 bar or sometimes if we're lucky a whole one bar! At least a dozen other people on my street have them as well.

I will warn you about one major flaw that AT&T is aware of but hasn't fixed in seven years. The handoff from calls going both ways, meaning either a call begun at home that you try to continue as you drive away OR more frustrating is if you're on a call while driving home, 90% of the time will drop. At least on my Q10 the error message is a full white screen with the message that the network is no longer available. But even with the flaw I can't function without the microcell. I work mostly from home and need reliable coverage.

Just thought I'd let you know. Also the white ones tend to break frequently. I had five over three years before I discovered that the black model holds up better plus it's superior as it's 4G instead of the 3G in the pictures.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    08-10-18 05:14 AM
    I have the 4G Microcell, which I bullied AT&T into giving me for free after we moved into a house in a known hole in their coverage. Can't survive without it! Whenever the power fails we go from 5 bars down to 1/2 bar or sometimes if we're lucky a whole one bar! At least a dozen other people on my street have them as well.

I will warn you about one major flaw that AT&T is aware of but hasn't fixed in seven years. The handoff from calls going both ways, meaning either a call begun at home that you try to continue as you drive away OR more frustrating is if you're on a call while driving home, 90% of the time will drop. At least on my Q10 the error message is a full white screen with the message that the network is no longer available. But even with the flaw I can't function without the microcell. I work mostly from home and need reliable coverage.

Just thought I'd let you know. Also the white ones tend to break frequently. I had five over three years before I discovered that the black model holds up better plus it's superior as it's 4G instead of the 3G in the pictures.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    I got bad news for you..... AT&T will be dropping support for this beautiful invention most likely end of this year. Devices were last sold 12/2017 per AT&T escalation manager. I relied heavily on these as well. The AT&T KEYone does not have WiFi calling supported by AT&T even though it’s carrier locked.

When it dies, it’s over and I was cautioned against wasting cash with third party vendors since device won’t be supported much longer. If your coverage is worse than mine you’ll need a capable WiFi calling device. I have enough signal to use KEYone in certain areas of my residence... not great though...

I also use iPhone which offers WiFi calling on 6/6Plus and newer. Sorry to be the grim reaper on Friday night.......
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-10-18 06:53 PM