Hello all,

I have been trying diff unlocking services (doctorSim, etc...) and all of them send me the same MEP (16 digits) code which does not work. Now down to 5 attempts left.

I already opened a request thru att device unlock URL but the request is Approved and not moving fwd.

Any suggestions on whay I can do to get this device unlocked?
    03-04-18 01:43 PM
    Hello all,

I have been trying diff unlocking services (doctorSim, etc...) and all of them send me the same MEP (16 digits) code which does not work. Now down to 5 attempts left.

I already opened a request thru att device unlock URL but the request is Approved and not moving fwd.

Any suggestions on whay I can do to get this device unlocked?
    If it has been approved, call ATT tech support. Let them talk you through it.
    03-04-18 07:48 PM
    If it has been approved, call ATT tech support. Let them talk you through it.
    Thanks! Was for more than 1 hour over the phone with AT&T and they finally sent me the code by email. unfortunatelly it is the same code as the other unlocking services.

Now I opened a case with BB Tech Support. Excelent service, less than 15 min on the phone with them and they will check IMEI and MEP code to see if they have the actual one to provide me.

Not sure what is going on...
    03-06-18 07:14 AM
    i have the same issue. ATT gave me the same unlock code twice but it is not working. what to do now?
    06-15-18 06:33 AM
    I ran into that with a couple of ATT devices in the past. Used multiple unlocking services and ATT itself but nothing worked with the devices. Just couldn't unlock for some reason.
    06-15-18 07:26 AM
    I ran into that with a couple of ATT devices in the past. Used multiple unlocking services and ATT itself but nothing worked with the devices. Just couldn't unlock for some reason.
    So conclusion is the device cannot be unlocked at all at all?
    06-15-18 09:35 AM
    So conclusion is the device cannot be unlocked at all at all?
    I didn't have any luck. That being said I didn't escalate to BlackBerry at the time as it wasn't an active device I was using so wasn't a huge concern.
    06-15-18 09:36 AM