I have been using the Instagram apk for a long time now and almost everything worked fine. Sine a few days, I can't access the notifications inside the app.

Since a few minutes I can't like any pics. It says action blocked due to security reasons...

Both on my Passport and my classic. Anyone experiencing same issues?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 10:09 AM
    Another casualty of BB10 slowly dying or user error?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-26-18 10:26 AM
    I have been using the Instagram apk for a long time now and almost everything worked fine. Sine a few days, I can't access the notifications inside the app.

Since a few minutes I can't like any pics. It says action blocked due to security reasons...

Posted via CB10
    Why do not you try Igrann from BBW?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 11:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    I seriously discourage everyone from using that app. I had multiple and repeating problems with it. Each time I signed in, someone was able to steal my password and change it afterwards. It may be some sort of bad luck, however, that was the moment I gave up on that OS and it's 3rd party EOL apps.
    Akis Tsirogiannis and tdhross like this.
    01-26-18 11:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    I bought, tried and studied them. They simply lack essential features of Instagram, although they work smoothly and have some additional features (saving photos, e.g.)

- no attachment in direct messages
    - no story uploading
    - search function limited
    - can't see pictures someone is tagged on
    - original Instagram editing features for pictures on a mobile device are pretty much unbeatable

Just to mention a few...

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 12:00 PM
    In fact Nemory's Inst10 is very good. I like Igrann much but Inst10 has more features, among them stories and multiple photos. Some seem to dislike Nemory by default. Personally I think the quality of his apps varies a lot, and this one is a good one.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 01:15 PM
    Is it a casualty that Chack Finley always diminishes every thing about bbos?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 01:42 PM
    Is it a casualty that Chack Finley always diminishes every thing about bbos?

Posted via CB10
    Couple things.

1. BBOS typically refers to the BB operating systems pre-BB10.

2. My question was if another provider had updated app to require ART 4.4 or higher or if the app was updated in GPS and the user hasn't properly updated per sideload requirements like Cobalt or such.

If you think about it, my comment was actually being helpful. It's not anything I've done to outdate BB10 and push it closer to EOL. It does that without doing anything since everything moves forward as it stands in the same place for eternity.
    Jrox74 likes this.
    01-26-18 02:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have same problem with instagram 10.1 (not working notification) but version 9 is ok (which has less options), how to solve this problem on insta ver 10 guys?:/

Posted via CB10
    01-30-18 06:01 AM
    I have same problem with instagram 10.1 (not working notification) but version 9 is ok (which has less options), how to solve this problem on insta ver 10 guys?:/

Posted via CB10
    Which 9 version exactly do u use? Can u post or upload? Cause no version works for me still on both devices and I think te change is server-side.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-18 11:16 AM
    Which 9 version exactly do u use? Can u post or upload? Cause no version works for me still on both devices and I think te change is server-side.

Posted via CB10
    Ver 9.0.1
    You can download it from uptodown.com

Posted via CB10
    01-30-18 11:19 AM
    We seem to have reach the point, where no apk seem to work any more. It just closes down on mine.
    Any others?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-18 01:56 AM
    My v10.3.2 still works fine.
    We seem to have reach the point, where no apk seem to work any more. It just closes down on mine.
    Any others?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-18 10:16 AM
    My v10.3.2 still works fine.
    Sure? And can you use it for longer than a few seconds?

On my Passport usually everything works, but this doesn't work now...reinstalled, rebooted...nothing. Freezes, closes.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-18 11:12 AM
    Sure? And can you use it for longer than a few seconds?

On my Passport usually everything works, but this doesn't work now...reinstalled, rebooted...nothing. Freezes, closes.

Posted via CB10
    No issues for me.
    Shehab A Sharak likes this.
    04-21-18 11:25 AM
    What is the best version ?
    04-21-18 06:50 PM
    Works fine for me. V 9.0.1

Stories, messages, everything. Wish I could upload stories instead of only being able to make a photo and immediately make a story of it, but that's not a big problem.
    04-26-18 04:45 AM