Every so often (not irregularly, actually), when I restart my KO, the time zone shifts (and I get an android notification that it happened) to the wrong time zone (always one hr ahead, east coast for me instead of central)

Any solutions? Att network, unlocked black edition KO. On auto update for time zone. Never had this problem w another BlackBerry.
    01-18-18 01:13 PM
    Every so often (not irregularly, actually), when I restart my KO, the time zone shifts (and I get an android notification that it happened) to the wrong time zone (always one hr ahead, east coast for me instead of central)

Any solutions? Att network, unlocked black edition KO. On auto update for time zone. Never had this problem w another BlackBerry.
    While I can't point you to specific threads, there have been a few other similar reports. Don't know if you/they are near a boundary or just some carrier quirk.
    01-18-18 03:01 PM
    Disable the auto update of time zone unless you actually need it. Most don't. I blame carrier quirks, I've had this happen on T-Mobile and AT&T but never on my home carrier (Rogers).
    JWW and FF22 like this.
    01-18-18 03:11 PM
    this is sad but guess so
    01-18-18 03:52 PM
    Yup, happens to mine too. I'm on Rogers. I just turned off auto. all is good now. from everything I've read, sounds more like a carrier issue rather than a phone one. Cheers,
    JWW likes this.
    01-18-18 08:02 PM
    ok. thanks
    01-18-18 09:23 PM