Hello, I am using a brand new Bold 9900 7.1 Bundle 2061 (v7.1.0.714, Platform 5.1.0.532) with a new BBID that has never been on BB 10/android previously. I have done a full factory reset and upgraded the OS.

I've got blackberry internet service and can browse fine on wifi and cellular. I'd like to download some apps but the app store says I must upgrade my current version. . So when I hit the "upgrade" button, it goes to the browser version of the app store. When I try to sign in, I get a message that I am using an unsupported operating system. I then get the BBID signin page, which then fails once I sign in, telling me I have not enabled cookies (but I actually have).

I cannot load apps from the PC because it says I must first log in via the BB App world.

I have tried downloading app world direct via the browser www.blackberry.com/appworld/download, and the app world is already present using the BB Desktop software as version 3.1.4.25

Is there a solution to these problems?
    12-29-17 04:43 PM
    Hello, I am using a brand new Bold 9900 7.1 Bundle 2061 (v7.1.0.714, Platform 5.1.0.532) with a new BBID that has never been on BB 10/android previously. I have done a full factory reset and upgraded the OS.

I've got blackberry internet service and can browse fine on wifi and cellular. I'd like to download some apps but the app store says I must upgrade my current version. . So when I hit the "upgrade" button, it goes to the browser version of the app store. When I try to sign in, I get a message that I am using an unsupported operating system. I then get the BBID signin page, which then fails once I sign in, telling me I have not enabled cookies (but I actually have).

I cannot load apps from the PC because it says I must first log in via the BB App world.

I have tried downloading app world direct via the browser www.blackberry.com/appworld/download, and the app world is already present using the BB Desktop software as version 3.1.4.25

Is there a solution to these problems?
    Try upgrading to 7.1.0.1098, which is widely regarded as the best version OS for the 9900, and it should provide you with the latest version of bbworld. There are links in the 9900 forums & stickies section, you could also check this thread:

/blackberry-bold-series-f235/duplicating-bold-9900-a-1073336-post12459842/
    HardpackBerry likes this.
    12-30-17 03:59 AM