The regular keyboard pops up when I put in my password (QWERTY keyboard with numbers) rather than the one for the simple password. I tried my normal password, numerical one, normal and numerical, and nothing had worked.
    11-21-17 07:08 PM
    Leave it a couple of days to see if the correct simple password comes back to you. Failing that, you will need to let it do a security wipe (this happens automatically after 10 failed password attempts), then set it up again from scratch. You will lose any data stored on the phone. Once wiped, you'll need to BBID email and password you used to set it up, or it's a paperweight.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 03:51 AM
    The problem isn't that I had forgotten it, it's that on top of my password, I added a simple one, and now neither passwords work... Is there a solution for that?
    11-22-17 05:06 PM
    OK, what ever has happened, if you have set up a simple password, that replaces the complex password that you must have initially configured to enable password protection. So now, you need to either input the correct password, or the phone will wipe itself, and you will have to start from scratch. If that is the road you go down, I would recommend reinstalling the OS from Link or autoloader afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-17 11:33 AM
    Alright, thank you
    11-23-17 07:58 PM