Can't be done on keyone??
    09-22-17 09:21 AM
    Can't be done on keyone??
    I think it can but only if you format the sd-card as ADOPTABLE storage. But that has issues with accessing the card outside of the device or if you have issues with the device.
    09-22-17 11:19 AM
    I think it can but only if you format the sd-card as ADOPTABLE storage. But that has issues with accessing the card outside of the device or if you have issues with the device.
    Wow. My internal memory is done
    09-22-17 04:11 PM
    Wow. My internal memory is done
    How many apps and what size are they? Also as someone mentioned, if you have a decent SD card with good read/write speeds then you can set it as adoptable and it essentially becomes your phone's internal storage. You wouldn't be able to access that card in a different device unless you format it again.
    09-22-17 04:15 PM
    How many apps and what size are they? Also as someone mentioned, if you have a decent SD card with good read/write speeds then you can set it as adoptable and it essentially becomes your phone's internal storage. You wouldn't be able to access that card in a different device unless you format it again.
    I have 116 apps using 26/32gbs

My sd card is a SanDisk 128gb with 109gb available
    09-22-17 04:19 PM
    I have 116 apps using 26/32gbs

My sd card is a SanDisk 128gb with 109gb available
    Some of those must be fairly large apps. Have you ever cleared you phone cached data? Sometimes that could take up a good amount of space if not cleared for a long time. You can go to settings>Storage and USB>internal>cached data. It take a few second for cached data to populate. Once if does, you can see how much is there. To clear, you just click on it and clear it.
    09-22-17 04:21 PM
    Some of those must be fairly large apps. Have you ever cleared you phone cached data? Sometimes that could take up a good amount of space if not cleared for a long time. You can go to settings>Storage and USB>internal>cached data. It take a few second for cached data to populate. Once if does, you can see how much is there. To clear, you just click on it and clear it.
    yea that wiped about 2.8gb.

Have about 5.17 in other
    And 8.8 in apps. I might just use my 64gb for internal storage. Idw to fill 128 then have to lose it due to formatting in future
    09-22-17 04:25 PM
    yea that wiped about 2.8gb.

Have about 5.17 in other
    And 8.8 in apps. I might just use my 64gb for internal storage. Idw to fill 128 then have to lose it due to formatting in future
    Something doesnt seem right. My other is 124 MB only. When I click on it, it says that is files saved by apps, files downloaded from the internet or bluetooth. Click on it, you can explore what is in there and see what could possible be taking up so much space or if there is an app saving a whole pile of stuff on there. Maybe clear up some of those files and that does not seem right. I have 96 apps on mine and only 16 gig used.
    Edit: to clarify, all my media (pics, videos) is saved to my SD card.
    09-22-17 04:28 PM
    Something doesnt seem right. My other is 124 MB only. When I click on it, it says that is files saved by apps, files downloaded from the internet or bluetooth. Click on it, you can explore what is in there and see what could possible be taking up so much space or if there is an app saving a whole pile of stuff on there. Maybe clear up some of those files and that does not seem right. I have 96 apps on mine and only 16 gig used.
    Edit: to clarify, all my media (pics, videos) is saved to my SD card.
    when I checked other some things I downloaded from showbox were there. But that's exactly why I usually move everything to sd card. So I don't have to worry bout that
    09-22-17 04:41 PM
    when I checked other some things I downloaded from showbox were there. But that's exactly why I usually move everything to sd card. So I don't have to worry bout that
    So this is movies you downloaded? Go into your file manager and move them to you SD card from there and you should be fine. If you don't have a file manager, I use asus file manager and it works great. THen maybe I would check to see if showbox has an option to save to SD card as well going forward.
    09-22-17 04:59 PM
    So this is movies you downloaded? Go into your file manager and move them to you SD card from there and you should be fine. If you don't have a file manager, I use asus file manager and it works great. THen maybe I would check to see if showbox has an option to save to SD card as well going forward.
    Even so, the gb of the was double what was in the "other" category. I'm just going to do the 64gb card I have as internal. Just before I do that, after formatting the card, will I at least be able to swap from keyone to pc then from pc to another sd car/phone??
    09-22-17 05:06 PM
    Even so, the gb of the was double what was in the "other" category. I'm just going to do the 64gb card I have as internal. Just before I do that, after formatting the card, will I at least be able to swap from keyone to pc then from pc to another sd car/phone??
    But thats what I mean, use your file manager to move every file type to your SD card and that will free up lots of space. You can look at file sizes in file manager and see what is taking up lots of space and move it.
    TO answer your other question, you should be able to drag and drop all file whether they are saved on internal or external on to your pc and then drag and drop them to another SD card or phone or whatever.
    09-22-17 05:13 PM
    The other reason that I keep saying to check what files are taking up space with a file manager and move them or delete them if not needed is that with an SD card as adoptable, you always run the risk of poor performance and lag if the card isn't top notch. I personally wouldn't recommend it.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-22-17 05:19 PM