Hi, I'm using a BlackBerry Z10 (bb 10os), firstly I forgot my BlackBerry ID password and so I changed the password in forgot password. Now I'm unable to login to the BlackBerry ID with the new password.
    I can't even perform a security wipe, it needs the BlackBerry id password.
    Someone please help..
    08-13-17 08:03 AM
    Make sure you have a good Internet connection. Then reboot phone by holding down power button until it begins to restart.
    imliwapang likes this.
    08-13-17 08:43 AM
    Make sure you have a good Internet connection. Then reboot phone by holding down power button until it begins to restart.
    I have a 4g network and it's working well. Did the restart process just now but it's the same I really need help on this.
    08-13-17 11:21 AM
    I have a 4g network and it's working well. Did the restart process just now but it's the same I really need help on this.
    Go online and log into BlackBerry Protect. Is your device listed there?
    imliwapang likes this.
    08-13-17 11:22 AM
    Just got signed in and this is what it shows on 'My Device' column:
    "A device isn’t associated with BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device running BlackBerry 10 OS, swipe from the top of the home screen. Tap Settings > Protect. Turn on BlackBerry Protect.

For other BlackBerry devices, download the BlackBerry Protect app from BlackBerry World"

What next??
    08-13-17 11:33 AM
    Just got signed in and this is what it shows on 'My Device' column:
    "A device isn’t associated with BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device running BlackBerry 10 OS, swipe from the top of the home screen. Tap Settings > Protect. Turn on BlackBerry Protect.

For other BlackBerry devices, download the BlackBerry Protect app from BlackBerry World"

What next??
    Seems to me your device is using another BBID entirely.

Did you ever delete the account online, and then recreate a new one using the same credentials?
    08-13-17 11:40 AM
    Seems to me your device is using another BBID entirely.

Did you ever delete the account online, and then recreate a new one using the same credentials?
    Yesss.. I did accidently. And then I changed the password to the same email. Actually the forgot password message got me confused, there were two links one for changing to new password and the other to delete. And I tried both

Now what do I do?
    08-13-17 11:47 AM
    Yesss.. I did accidently. And then I changed the password to the same email. Actually the forgot password message got me confused, there were two links one for changing to new password and the other to delete. And I tried both

Now what do I do?
    You're screwed.

You will have to send your device to BlackBerry, along with a proof of purchase.

Wish I had other news.
    08-13-17 11:51 AM
    You're screwed.

You will have to send your device to BlackBerry, along with a proof of purchase.

Wish I had other news.
    Woah!! What? That's really sad man. So like can do this proof procedure online? If yes where do I refer ?
    08-13-17 12:00 PM
    Woah!! What? That's really sad man. So like can do this proof procedure online? If yes where do I refer ?
    Just start a ticket, following whatever support instructions you got with your phone. I'm just telling you how it will end.
    08-13-17 12:02 PM
    I don't even think there is a BlackBerry store around our town.
    08-13-17 12:02 PM
    I don't even think there is a BlackBerry store around our town.
    The other option is to leave it be and forgo BlackBerry Protect and BBM.
    08-13-17 12:04 PM
    The other option is to leave it be and forgo BlackBerry Protect and BBM.
    You mean like ignore about the BlackBerry id right? But I think for me the main purpose is the BlackBerry World and security wipe. Need to perform those two operations at any cost.
    08-13-17 12:08 PM
    Hey #Conite , anyway thanks for the help man. You saved my *** wandering in the Internet further for answers
    08-13-17 12:23 PM
    Does your BBID show in your settings? You said you logged in online, was that a different account? Are either of those in your hub. Is there a password on your device? Are you stuck in initial setup of a first power on? First thing you want is access to the emails you have used as BBID's. If your not on first time setup dont do a security wipe unless you can turn the protect feature off. What kind of connection are you using? Doea your cell network provider have assistance for your phone maybe the carrier you purchased from. Is your device unlocked? there might be some weaknesses mentioned in this link
    https://www.sec-consult.com/fxdata/s...alysis_v10.pdf

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 12:30 AM
    Does your BBID show in your settings? You said you logged in online, was that a different account? Are either of those in your hub. Is there a password on your device? Are you stuck in initial setup of a first power on? First thing you want is access to the emails you have used as BBID's. If your not on first time setup dont do a security wipe unless you can turn the protect feature off. What kind of connection are you using? Doea your cell network provider have assistance for your phone maybe the carrier you purchased from. Is your device unlocked? there might be some weaknesses mentioned in this link

Posted via CB10
    We're way past that. The original BBID was deleted.
    08-15-17 12:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know which one to answer here bro But I guess lts like what #Conite is saying, I've already deleted the original ID and also I purchased this online on eBay.in and it's getting around 2-3 months.
    08-15-17 04:19 AM
    Im not really following what you said too well, is there no BBID displaying in your settings? Your bbm info for the accounts you used should still exist. if protect isnt enabled thenvset a password and cause an automatic wipe

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 10:15 PM
    Im not really following what you said too well, is there no BBID displaying in your settings? Your bbm info for the accounts you used should still exist. if protect isnt enabled thenvset a password and cause an automatic wipe

Posted via CB10
    This is settled and answered. Read back.
    08-15-17 10:16 PM
    bought 3 from amazon where the last owners left there protect on I still managed to reset them all succesfully.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 10:16 PM
    Ah ok

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 10:21 PM
    bought 3 from amazon where the last owners left there protect on I still managed to reset them all succesfully.

Posted via CB10
    Look, the BBID account was deleted while the phone was still active. Although a new one was created with the same credentials, the phone will always be tied to the old one which no longer exists. Only BlackBerry can resolve the matter.

Can we put this to bed now?
    08-15-17 10:22 PM
    yea they are pretty solid there, I have done something like that so many times haha always worked out though so was certain there was

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 10:25 PM