I have minimal Computer Knowledge , scale of 1-10 ... 4 !
    I did a Back up on an old computer with Win XP Ver 5 Home Edition as my Laptop was in getting repaired.
    I did a Back Up of my BlackBerry Z 30 a while ago and i went to to access BBerry Link today and it wont Load at all???? How do I retrieve all my contacts please??????
    It just wont load and I have no clue what to do next?
    Can I access the Files on my Hard Drive of my computer ? Can i access it? Can I by pass Link?

NOTE:::: JUST SAW THIS ---- Computer Must be ------- >
    IPv6
    Any of the following:

Mac OS X 10.7 or later
    Windows 7 or later

Im on XP 5 Home...

Appreciate any help here.
    Thank you Very Much.
    Last edited by jmb22Crackberry; 08-07-17 at 02:42 PM.
    08-07-17 12:04 PM
    Is your Z30 up and running... if so download a backup app from BlackBerry World. One like Ultimate Backup can save you contact to a file type that most any platform can use.

And for BB LINK it's problems are too may to go over, do a search here and possible you'll find a solution. But I would NOT count on LINK, even if you get it to work now.
    08-07-17 01:08 PM
    Ty for your reply,
    Yes Its working.... I did a Back up as i had to upgrade to the new OS system 10.3 and i had to get a micro card as i had too many photos etc, and i just didnt take the time to do the restore till today.
    Thanks for the Info... Im dumping this POS , cause i have lost everything !
    Do u know if you can access the data on the computer hard drive itself or is it all stored on BBerry Links site?
    08-07-17 01:34 PM
    May have found an Issue...As mentioned My Back up was done on an Old Desktop Running Win XP 5.1
    With the New 10.3 OS & the New BlackBerry Blend upgrade it showed I need Win 7 or later????
    How Do i access that back up that was done?

WTH ??? I hope someone can assist me here......
    Bottom Line --- Can we access Files On the Hardrive by Passing BlackBerry Link ?

Unable to open BlackBerry Blend and unable to sign into BlackBerry ID in BlackBerry Link
    08-07-17 02:35 PM