Heyy i have a problem. I buyed a bb keyone and the screen was falling out. Can someone help me?
    Sorry for my English
    06-27-17 09:48 AM
    Join the club as this is a well known issue. You should return the device for a fix from BBMobile. Search the forum here for an extensive thread on this issue.
    06-27-17 10:40 AM
    Well looks like +1 to add to the list. Had user in the office bring his phone to me this afternoon with screen totally loose. Said he went to pick it up off the desk and the screen just pulled up. Still functioning but screen is 100% dislodged (no sign of any drop either). Has it rubber banded on at the moment. Sad as this was the first user to get in the office (subsequently 4 more deployed and 3 on order). Needless to say this is not good when trying to fight off the office moving to Iphones.

BlackBerry KEYone screen not glued-img_20170627_1508215.jpg
    06-27-17 03:18 PM
    They sure need to get ahead of this.
    06-27-17 04:48 PM
    I've been fighting with blackberry for the last 10 days to get mine to get replaced for the same problem. I'm highly irritated.
    06-27-17 06:36 PM
    More than freak occurences now.
    06-30-17 04:35 PM
    I've been fighting with blackberry for the last 10 days to get mine to get replaced for the same problem. I'm highly irritated.
    Sad to hear. It seems that the customer service has declined ever since BlackBerry released the DTEK phones and gave up hardware to TCL and the other manufacturers. TCL needs to man up and rectify issues in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Bay 13; 06-30-17 at 10:24 PM.
    06-30-17 05:44 PM
    What do you mean fighting - I thought TCL said they'll honour the warranty and replace hassle free...
    06-30-17 08:44 PM
    I am definitely holding off getting a key one especially if the warranty is a pain to get replaced. Such a disappointment coming from BlackBerry!
    06-30-17 10:11 PM
    I am definitely holding off getting a key one especially if the warranty is a pain to get replaced. Such a disappointment coming from BlackBerry!
    This bad customer service falls on TCL. Blackberry is out of the hardware business. ( I sound like Conite) TCL is responsible for the hardware and helping customers with quality issues, replacement, repairs, etc.
    06-30-17 10:21 PM
    This bad customer service falls on TCL. Blackberry is out of the hardware business. ( I sound like Conite) TCL is responsible for the hardware and helping customers with quality issues, replacement, repairs, etc.
    We need this comment in your signature haha
    07-01-17 12:39 AM
    The problem is that they are many ways for a screen to lift; some may be due to the faulty glue thing (warantee applies), others to mishandling (tough luck, your problem). I can easily see why the replacement may not be so hasslefree.
    07-01-17 06:55 AM
    I was a user of BlackBerry all my life, I have waited for 6 months to buy the Key One, got one 1 month ago and the screen fell off. WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT !! I think it's time to change to a different brand NOW. Really bad.
    07-06-17 06:49 AM
    Same here. It just happened while typing in Whatsapp. I guess I will just clue it back in.
    07-08-17 08:31 PM
    Huh. Who's responsible fixing OS and app issues - like those of us with all the Microsoft Office and Onedrive problems?
    07-08-17 10:06 PM
    I, so far, have had zero issue with a warranty claim in the USA. Called them, they first recommended I try to get an exchange through the retailer I bought it through as it would be the fastest. Amazon wouldn't exchange because they're out of stock, and it had been more than 30 days. They would, however, refund on return of the device. I did not want this outcome, so I called Blackberry again, and they requested photos of the device and the defect, and my address. They had gotten the Serial# and IMEI in the first call.

I e-mailed them the additional details, and now I'm waiting for a reply e-mail with shipping details come Monday.

The rep who helped me was super nice, and was aware of the issue. He stated that they'll most likely send me a new unit with the fix since they don't seem to have the parts to repair any units with the issue yet.

Honestly, just give them a call and talk it over with the rep. They want to help you, and will give you the best possible choices they can.
    07-08-17 11:30 PM