I hope you didn't send yours to the same repair center (SBE).

Called the Blackberry Hotline and the guy lost his words when I told him to check the email I just sent to see the photos - he started blabbering :/
    Told them that if I don't recieve a brand new revised one in the next 2-3 working days, I will contact trading standards, my bank and lawyer to address this legally. Unacceptable

Thanks @BlackBerry Mobile
    Do you use twitter? Post this and tag them in it.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 11:13 AM
    The state of the returned "repaired" keyone by SBE Ltd UK..

Upper chrome of the pkb is bended;
    The Q/# key has been stressed and now it's wobbling and the enter key doesn't click anymore..
    Wow, unbelievable. Hat off and bowing down to that.
    How on earth could they do that and got no shame sending that back to you.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 11:40 AM
    The state of the returned "repaired" keyone by SBE Ltd UK..

Upper chrome of the pkb is bended;
    The Q/# key has been stressed and now it's wobbling and the enter key doesn't click anymore..
    Who are these people? Is that their verbatim message they wrote? What image do they want to give us? Do they care?
    07-15-17 12:06 PM
    I currently in Germany and mine was sent to Protel
    07-15-17 12:26 PM
    I'm having the same sentiment with BlackBerry Mobile over the phone. I waited nearly 4 days for a shipping label to send in my broken KeyONE. Finally sent it in yesterday, won't get to the repair center until the middle of next week.

I don't see myself with a phone for another two weeks at minimum.
    07-15-17 12:34 PM
    Do you use twitter? Post this and tag them in it.

Posted via CB10
    Did that but they ignore it.
    https://twitter.com/exclusiveherts/s...52633954160645
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-15-17 12:50 PM
    I'm having the same sentiment with BlackBerry Mobile over the phone. I waited nearly 4 days for a shipping label to send in my broken KeyONE. Finally sent it in yesterday, won't get to the repair center until the middle of next week.

I don't see myself with a phone for another two weeks at minimum.
    If you're in the UK, don't send it to SBE, go to the retailer and ask for a replacement
    07-15-17 12:52 PM
    I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and have the phone for roughly for 1.5 months bought from Unlocked Mobile/UK. A week ago (July 8th) my screen fell into my hands while typing a message. I contacted Blackberry via twitter and the gave me the support line in the USA. I called them and they gave me a case number. 4-5 days later I received the following email from Blackberry support.

---------------------------
    We are trying to accommodate as best as possible by having it repaired/replaced in NA. We can’t ship it to MX. What we can do is for you to send it to the US or Canada with someone of your trust then that person can send the device to the repair center on the area we fix it and then we get it to the person of your trust for him to send it to MX. Please accept my apologize for this inconvenience and let me know if we should proceed.

I don't know anybody in Canada or the USA. I also contacted Unlocked Mobile/UK and so far I haven't received an email back.

Here you have it. I thought I will give Blackberry another shot after my bad luck with the Q10 power button not working after 2 months.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-15-17 01:07 PM
    I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and have the phone for roughly for 1.5 months bought from Unlocked Mobile/UK. A week ago (July 8th) my screen fell into my hands while typing a message. I contacted Blackberry via twitter and the gave me the support line in the USA. I called them and they gave me a case number. 4-5 days later I received the following email from Blackberry support.

We are trying to accommodate as best as possible by having it repaired/replaced in NA. We can’t ship it to MX. What we can do is for you to send it to the US or Canada with someone of your trust then that person can send the device to the repair center on the area we fix it and then we get it to the person of your trust for him to send it to MX. Please accept my apologize for this inconvenience and let me know if we should proceed.

I don't know anybody in Canada or the USA. I also contacted Unlocked Mobile/UK and so far I haven't received an email back.

Here you have it. I thought I will give Blackberry another shot after my bad luck with the Q10 power button not working after 2 months.
    Not surprised .
    If the phone is still functional (ribbon hasn't broken) just repair it yourself - get some 2mm tape of Amazon.
    07-15-17 01:11 PM
    Yes, I was thinking about it but still... this isn't normal. What a let down.
    scott8629 likes this.
    07-15-17 01:13 PM

Pero ¡Qué leches! ¿van en serio? Sorry to hear. That's unbelievable. It's farsical and bordering on insulting. It would just be cheaper to buy a another one or try and repair it yourself.
    I think that if we 're buying from other countries and we don't have customer service in ours, we're looking for trouble.
    The most viable option in my case is to buy from Amazon. At least I won't have to travel from Spain to the UK to deliver it .... and I get a guaranteed returns policy.
    That's if I still dare to buy this phone ...
    07-15-17 02:04 PM
    If you're in the UK, don't send it to SBE, go to the retailer and ask for a replacement
    I'm in the states, so I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting.
    07-15-17 02:21 PM
    I will try to do it myself. While I really love the keyboard I can live without it. I'm not brand loyal, I worked too hard for my money. This was the last Blackberry for me.
    Uzi likes this.
    07-15-17 02:24 PM
    I will try to do it myself. While I really love the keyboard I can live without it. I'm not brand loyal, I worked too hard for my money. This was the last Blackberry for me.
    BB mobile and CB managers, are you listening?
    07-15-17 02:33 PM
    I hope so but they may have their hands tied. I hope I'm proved wrong but the fact seems to be they they are budget Chinese phone manufacturer with the customer service to go with it.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-15-17 02:40 PM
    I hope so but they may have their hands tied. I hope I'm proved wrong but the fact seems to be they they are budget Chinese phone manufacturer with the customer service to go with it.
    07-15-17 02:42 PM
    I'm in the states, so I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting.
    Lolll nice

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-15-17 03:11 PM

We know each other outside of CB too, with both of us being foreigners living and working in Mexico. I feel particularly bad about your case as we ordered our K1s from the same store at approximately the same time. Now I feel a greater chance of my screen falling off too. I find BlackBerry Mobile/TCL's customer service to be appalling in your, any many other's, case. Why won't they ship to Mexico??? From the UK store we both bought the phone from, it clearly states: "This handset is covered by a full 24 month manufacturer’s warranty.". So the manufacturer is responsible for handling the warranty claims in a professional manner! Being treated like sh!t just because we reside in Mexico leaves me speechless. If any, and I do mean ANY, other manufacturer would make a decent pkb phone, I would jump ship immediately. This treatment is simply unacceptable!
    scott8629 likes this.
    07-15-17 03:32 PM
    jeez some of you got ripped! this is not looking good at all... they just won't ever learn
    07-15-17 03:47 PM

Oh my, I can't believe this extraordinary response!!! What a lot of bullo!!!

They sell the KEYᵒⁿᵉ in mexico don't they? Or at least due to be sold in mexico soon, if not now?

I'm in Australia and our support phone contact for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is in mexico!! (Our nominated repair centre is in aus). The chap had not been advised there is a screen fall off issue!

A screen repair kiosk in my local mall has said they could fix a screen with double sided tape for less than $20, so maybe you also could get it fixed that way. (I have yet to buy my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, I was checking out if it was possible)

Please post the response you got onto twitter, it's appalling!
    Last edited by Heavens1; 07-15-17 at 04:23 PM.
    07-15-17 03:59 PM
    I'm with Heavens 1 on this : in the KEYone waiting room and appalled by the way this launch and customer service is being handled. There appears to be a lack of control and coordination worldwide with many inconsistencies.
    Companies these days have to take into account BEFORE LAUNCHING the instant feedback on products on forums and google reviews and have a clear and strong Plan B if there are problems with a product at launch (not unusual).

There must be a very strong cringe factor for CB people involved.

And I REALLY want this product and the brand to be a success like nearly everyone here.
    anon(3641385) and herr_tan like this.
    07-15-17 05:59 PM
    I'm with Heavens 1 on this : in the KEYone waiting room and appalled by the way this launch and customer service is being handled. There appears to be a lack of control and coordination worldwide with many inconsistencies.
    Companies these days have to take into account BEFORE LAUNCHING the instant feedback on products on forums and google reviews and have a clear and strong Plan B if there are problems with a product at launch (not unusual).

There must be a very strong cringe factor for CB people involved.

And I REALLY want this product and the brand to be a success like nearly everyone here.
    Well said... 👍

I'm in the KEYone Waiting Room as well and I have to say between the sh*t show launch and the screen issue I'm losing my zest for this device... and that's a first for me with acquiring a new BlackBerry device... 😖

Bob
    07-15-17 06:13 PM
    My screen lifted off at the bottom today. bought at the Bell 2 months ago. Build Number
    07-15-17 07:48 PM
    My screen lifted off at the bottom today. bought at the Bell 2 months ago. Build Number
    Hopefully you have a better experience than I have thus far. Good luck!
    07-15-17 08:14 PM
    just got off the phone with Bell. I'm taking it back to them Monday while they I've me a loaner. They fix or replace it. That's what she said. I like the phone.
    Klyphton and bokyo102 like this.
    07-15-17 08:45 PM
1,582 ... 678910 ...