The first photo didn't upload for some reason.
    Added you up to list.. Sorry to hear bout this!

Man I am still not productive at work...what do i do next.. lol...
    07-04-17 04:41 AM
    Added you up to list.. Sorry to hear bout this!

Man I am still not productive at work...what do i do next.. lol...
    Go to Passport forum, and list the screen lift there

BTW, good that you make this list mate.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 04:51 AM
    Go to Passport forum, and list the screen lift there

BTW, good that you make this list mate.

Posted via CB10
    I think I might.... not! =D

Funny because before I bought my passport SE, I really did list down the reports of screen lift. But since it was launch already a year or so before, I just couldn't keep track lol..

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 09:45 AM
    Just added in 4 new cases today. We're at 60 reported cases..

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12949448
    Uzi likes this.
    07-04-17 08:08 PM
    Here's a colleague's phone. It happened on Friday. He says he didn't drop it. He got it less than 2 weeks ago. Rogers in Canada.
    LOL..
    He uses in public?
    07-04-17 10:09 PM
    My screen just lifted today, top right hand corner...I'm so bummed, let's see what Bell has to say tomorrow -- thank god I kept my HP Elite X3 back-up phone...
    07-04-17 11:13 PM
    My screen just lifted today, top right hand corner...I'm so bummed, let's see what Bell has to say tomorrow -- thank god I kept my HP Elite X3 back-up phone...
    Sorry to hear that! I've added you into the list. Do keep us updated.
    07-05-17 01:11 AM
    List updated again..dont know how long im able to keep up with this lol...
    07-06-17 08:48 AM
    A1, Austria. Bought it three weeks ago.
    Screen lifts from the left side. waiting for the provider response to replace the phone.

In between I use my passport, feels like a parallel universe from a science fiction book
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-20170706_175658.jpg  
    herr_tan likes this.
    07-06-17 11:04 AM
    I sent mine back to Blackberry last week. Was told the replacement will arrive sometime this week. So far I've been pleased with the process, sent them photos and they agreed to do the replacement without any further hassle.
    Where are you based/sent the phone to?

I've sent it to a repair center in the UK (SBE - Ashford) 2 days ago and no update so far. I'm not impressed how they deal with this:

- called the BB Hotline where they said I will get a replacement after the investigation of the repair team;
    - 4h later they emailed me a case number (useless);
    - 32h later - Alcatel emailed me a free post ticket to send it to the repair center and a number to use online to track the repair status - nothing about a replacement;
    - other 24h later the repair number + IMEI gives "No Matches Found" on the repair link given;
    - no email/update so far;

Will give them another 24h and call to chase this.

In my opinion this is treated quite poorly and unprofessional, at least in the UK (WHERE IT WAS AVAILABLE 1ST!?) - judging by the BB name and their users, we are not kids playing Pokemon Go with the KeyOne (sorry for the ones that do it). They should have sent new replacement units immediately and call out all the ones out there (1st/2nd batch).

My opinion - correct me if I'm wrong.
    Very dissapointed to be honest.
    Last edited by herr_tan; 07-06-17 at 05:56 PM.
    Uzi likes this.
    07-06-17 12:11 PM
    I ordered mine from Amazon, sold by TCL Communications on May 31.

it has never been dropped or anything like that. TCL has already sent me a new one that I'm hoping won't have this issue.
    deezus48 likes this.
    07-06-17 12:27 PM

it has never been dropped or anything like that. TCL has already sent me a new one that I'm hoping won't have this issue.
    Oh damn you too loll

This man is a veteran I remember you from the Q10 launch days loll

Well if they're doing the warranty that's the best we can get at this point! Hope they fix the issue for sure.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 12:38 PM
    Oh damn you too loll

This man is a veteran I remember you from the Q10 launch days loll

Well if they're doing the warranty that's the best we can get at this point! Hope they fix the issue for sure.

Posted via CB10
    Hahah no one's safe from Screen Lift 2017, it seems!

I probably jinxed myself because I had commented on here a few times lately that my KEYone was flawless.

It was...until it wasn't. Ha
    Last edited by SK122387; 07-15-17 at 12:13 AM.
    eldeadache likes this.
    07-06-17 12:42 PM
    Hahah no one's from Screen Lift 2017, it seems!

I probably jinxed myself because I had commented on here a few times lately that my KEYone was flawless.

It was...until it wasn't. Ha
    Yep. Did the same thing. Mine was all solid and tight until it wasn't
    07-06-17 01:30 PM
    List updated again..dont know how long im able to keep up with this lol...
    Are you capturing the ones from the KEYone support thread. I know there have a been a few in there as well.
    07-06-17 01:39 PM
    Post here IF AND ONLY IF if you have issues with your KEYone screen detaching from the phone body, partially or completely.

Let's add some standardization to this thing, so: if you have an issue, please post with photos, your device model, and when and where you bought it.
    Well, Once bitten...

When I was contemplating the KEYone I had read an isolated incident or two re: screen lifts. Nah, isolated indeed I said at the time. So, on I go to buy my first BB ever! That is an amazing fact in itself being from Waterloo, ON and I strongly beleive we still have the highest penetration for BB in North America if not the world.

Well, 30 days in...KEYone Screen Lift/Separation Megathread (READ 1ST POST)-20170706_202507.jpg

I purchased this from BAKA/Bell Mobility (Canada) on June 3. I do not have any more info than that at this time. I tried to go through BB support but thay are only open until 8pm EST.

Such a bummer! Know I should have gone S8 or Pixel!
    Bsbudd likes this.
    07-06-17 07:59 PM
    Yep. Did the same thing. Mine was all solid and tight until it wasn't
    That's a shame.

But my replacement came literally the next day (yesterday). Not sure if it's because TCL is in Irvine and I'm not far from there, but I gotta say, I was impressed by the turnaround time.

Digital River was a disaster and I'm glad they're not handling exchanges anymore.
    07-07-17 04:04 AM
    A1, Austria. Bought it three weeks ago.
    Screen lifts from the left side. waiting for the provider response to replace the phone.

In between I use my passport, feels like a parallel universe from a science fiction book

Well, Once bitten...

When I was contemplating the KEYone I had read an isolated incident or two re: screen lifts. Nah, isolated indeed I said at the time. So, on I go to buy my first BB ever! That is an amazing fact in itself being from Waterloo, ON and I strongly beleive we still have the highest penetration for BB in North America if not the world.

Well, 30 days in...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_202507.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	426616

I purchased this from BAKA/Bell Mobility (Canada) on June 3. I do not have any more info than that at this time. I tried to go through BB support but thay are only open until 8pm EST.

Such a bummer! Know I should have gone S8 or Pixel!
    Added you guys in the list...sorry to hear bout it!
    07-07-17 04:24 AM
    Are you capturing the ones from the KEYone support thread. I know there have a been a few in there as well.
    Yes I do.. But I might miss some.. impossible for me to keep track when the reports are scattered in different threads lol..... but i'm gonna try my best..

If it's made a sticky, and everyone posts in this thread, then I might.. but that's too much to ask lol!

Not sure if i'm able to track during Saturday or Sunday.. hahaha...
    07-07-17 04:27 AM
    Do you think new K1's being sold on Amazon and Best Buy have the screen fix implemented? Just wondering if TCL is making the necessary corrections in the production process?
    07-07-17 06:53 AM
    Do you think new K1's being sold on Amazon and Best Buy have the screen fix implemented? Just wondering if TCL is making the necessary corrections in the production process?
    Very good question... I've been holding off ordering a KEYone until this can be confirmed. TCL acknowledged this screen issue early on but to date there has been no update from TCL. Based on the numerous reports of the screen failure issue clearly this is something that needs to be addressed.

Until I see an announcement from TCL/BlackBerry Mobile that there has been a production update to fix the screen issue I'm not ordering one.

Bob
    bakron1 and m_santos like this.
    07-07-17 07:34 AM
    Very good question... I've been holding off ordering a KEYone until this can be confirmed. TCL acknowledged this screen issue early on but to date there has been no update from TCL. Based on the numerous reports of the screen failure issue clearly this is something that needs to be addressed.

Until I see an announcement from TCL/BlackBerry Mobile that there has been a production update to fix the screen issue I'm not ordering one.

Bob
    I highly doubt they would make a statement on it. Making a statement that the issue has been fixed implies that there was a manufacturing error in the earlier runs of the phone to which people would have a right/claim to return them and get ones that don't have the possibility of this issue happening. I don't think TCL wants to deal with that mess and will just do a return as the problems occurs individually.
    ce71 likes this.
    07-07-17 07:48 AM
    I have to agree with donation. I doubt that TCL would officially announce that they have solved the screen lift issue. Hopefully the next upcoming batches are fixed. I'll definitely get one of those newer batches from my local supplier. Will report if I experience any screen issues with it in the long run.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 07:53 AM
    I feel sorry for you guys.

via Q10
    07-07-17 08:04 AM
    I highly doubt they would make a statement on it. Making a statement that the issue has been fixed implies that there was a manufacturing error in the earlier runs of the phone to which people would have a right/claim to return them and get ones that don't have the possibility of this issue happening. I don't think TCL wants to deal with that mess and will just do a return as the problems occurs individually.
    I can certainly understand your point and this appears to be the approach that TCL may be taking. However, I won't take a chance moving from my Priv to a KEYone until I can feel comfortable the screen issue has been addressed. Either an announcement from TCL or here on CB from people that have purchased a later production run of the KEYone and aren't experiencing the screen lift issue.

Yes there is a warranty exchange if I experienced the screen lift but it's a PITA and I don't personally feel like taking the risk at this time.

My Priv is performing fantastically so it's not like I need a new device... so I will wait 3-6 months and see how things go with the later production runs.

Bob
    07-07-17 08:55 AM
1,582 1234 ...