My screen lifted today after a small drop within a silicone case. It appears that the side frame where the volume buttons bends slightly and the screen then lifted. I really hope the manufacturer addresses this issue as I do love the phone itself and would like to continue to support BlackBerry. I will order a replacement device in a couple weeks or once it fails. Disappointed so far.
    you saw CBKevin's quote of official TCL statement that offer replacement? go in touch with TCL and get it replaced.
    06-10-17 04:43 PM
    My screen lifted today after a small drop within a silicone case. It appears that the side frame where the volume buttons bends slightly and the screen then lifted. I really hope the manufacturer addresses this issue as I do love the phone itself and would like to continue to support BlackBerry. I will order a replacement device in a couple weeks or once it fails. Disappointed so far.
    Do you mean the side frame bends in when you push the volume buttons? If true, then when the frame bends in the screen probably becomes un-clipped from the frame.

Might be why it only happens to some people. Like to people with heavy grip. I have mechanic hands. I hope this is wrong.
    06-13-17 02:48 AM
    Why?? Because is mmade in china..

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 03:45 AM
    Why?? Because is mmade in china..

Posted via CB10
    Everything is made in China, however, that doesn't mean that everything made in China has crap quality and is ****.
    kbz1960 and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-13-17 07:09 AM
    Wow!! Better send it back. I did have a passport that did that and I super glued it and it's good as new. Still using it a year later.
    I used scotch tape lol
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-19-17 09:09 AM
    I used scotch tape lol
    Lol
    06-19-17 07:51 PM
    Same issue here, top left of screen coming loose. Very light use, two weeks old. Rogers wireless Canada.
    06-20-17 09:09 PM
    Same issue here, top left of screen coming loose. Very light use, two weeks old. Rogers wireless Canada.
    Sorry to hear. Rogers return process has been reported as very good. Welcome to the forum.
    06-20-17 09:19 PM
    As a repair technician who has seen this problem first-hand, I can comfortably say the adhesive that was used on the screens is pretty bad. Fortunately, it's fairly easy to fix as long as the screen falling out didn't tear the LCD flex cable. Get some 2mm double sided adhesive tape (I would recommend the Octopus Glue brand). Pull up the screen from the frame and clean out any of the bad adhesive. Cut the new adhesive to size and lay it along the the glass of the LCD assembly. Then simply press the screen down onto the frame.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-26-17 11:04 AM
    Well looks like +1 to add to the list. Had user in the office bring his phone to me this afternoon with screen totally loose. Said he went to pick it up off the desk and the screen just pulled up. Still functioning but screen is 100% dislodged (no sign of any drop either). Has it rubber banded on at the moment. Sad as this was the first user to get in the office (subsequently 4 more deployed and 3 on order). Needless to say this is not good when trying to fight off the office moving to Iphones.

Attachment 426076
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-27-17 03:20 PM
    Terrible... : /
    06-28-17 01:22 AM
    No, Germany did not get a good batch. It happend yesterday evening with mine. I was sitting on the floor when the phone fell down. Approximately 40 centimetres onto a soft carpet.
    I won't try to glue it myself but return it. I don't like the idea to fumble with a 600 € device.
    Very annoying.
    Attached Thumbnails Keyone screen coming apart after only light use.-p_20170701_073737_vhdr_on.jpg  
    07-01-17 12:56 AM
    Same thing happened to me - BB K1 was bought at Dixons (Stansted Airport). AND - what's new - IT WAS IN THE CASE (original one from BB - FlipCase)
    07-08-17 04:12 PM
    no, i mean the side frame is bent permanently. It appears too weak to hold solid since the screen wasn't glued in. I too have a heavy hand but i do not abuse my phone by any means. when i say small drop i mean about 6 inches from my hand to a counter top. Once out the screen wont remain clipped in without external support. aka tape.
    07-11-17 08:26 AM
    have you had any luck with a replacement or info about when we might see a replacement i am from Manitoba and on rogers. contacted bb and got a ticket number but still no response since. i am going thru alot of tiny pieces of tape keeping the screen in lol
    07-11-17 08:28 AM
    Good to know! Got one of the first batch that Rogers had on Launch day and so far my device is holding up despite dropped a few times gently on carpet and hardwood!
    07-16-17 02:37 AM
141 ... 456